PDA

View Full Version : GBA Emu Linked

Crazy_Link
06-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Are there any gba emus out there on the net that could be link with another, cuz I could of sworn I saw one on this site where it had nothing but emulators. It was saying it was a good emulator, the screen pokemon games linking, I'm not sure if thats true though.

Aegis Runestone
06-15-2003, 03:37 PM
We're not allowed to link roms and such in this forum. :blah:

Starkist
06-15-2003, 03:39 PM
I'm pretty sure emulators are allowed, as long as no rom images are brought up.

If it's emulation you want, try www.zophar.net .

Ian
06-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Aegis Runestone
We're not allowed to link roms and such in this forum. :blah:

You can find this in GGD, under Rom's and copyrighted material policy

You can:
Discuss roms, emulators, and other like things.

Distribute and post links to emulators.

Discuss, distribute, and post links to 3rd-party programs that are not copyrighted and do not contain copyrighted material.

You cannot:
Post or distribute roms/copyrighted material or links to roms/copyrighted material via forums or PMs.

Post an URL and give further directions to a page with roms/copyrighted material or rom/copyrighted material links.

obi
06-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_Link
Are there any gba emus out there on the net that could be link with another, cuz I could of sworn I saw one on this site where it had nothing but emulators. It was saying it was a good emulator, the screen pokemon games linking, I'm not sure if thats true though.

I do believe the people making Visual Boy Advance Stated that they will not be producing a GBA linked emulator as it would be too much of a hassle and pointless.

However, the folk behind an emulator called TGB Dual have produced a great GBC/GB linked emulator, and have said that they will make a gba version, but that was quite a while ago and I can remember any links to the sites so i dont know what their progress on that is.

I havent heard of any other groups making a GBA linked emulator though.

Crazy_Link
06-17-2003, 12:43 PM
Thats good enough for me