PDA

View Full Version : DDRMax

Trunks
06-15-2003, 12:55 PM
let me start with the way i came to buy this game.

I Downloaded some songs from the soundtrack a few nights ago and was like this has some bad ass techno so i was like maybe i will buy it soon but i had never played befor.

so anyways me and my friend were at the mall and we were sittting in the food court and i was like i bet you won't go in the arcade and make an ass of your self on DDRMax2 and i told him i would pay to watch him bust his ass.

When we got in there there was two girls playin so we waited for them to get done after they were done one of the guys that worked there hoped on the game and put it on hvy and was doingsome of the fastest songs on the game and he cleared all the levels and made it to the extra stage. so i loked at my friend and said you don't have to imbarse yourself here.

so we went to EB and i bought DDRMax and a dance pad.

now i can't stop playing the game it is so adictive and fun i am not good yet but i am getting better at it and my friend has gotten really good since i bought it.

I would have to say DDRMax is a bad ass game and i was wondering what is the best bad you can get for the PS2 to make the game a little easyer cause the one i got likes to curl up under my feet and it fucks me up.

MottZilla
06-15-2003, 02:57 PM
I dunno about PS pad, but ideally, you could order parts for the arcade stage platform and construct your own. :O Ofcourse it'd probably cost more than your PS2 did in the long run.

Have you tried putting something heavy on the edges to prevent it from rolling up?

Trunks
06-15-2003, 05:18 PM
the edges have sensors but i found some pvc pads on ebay i am thinking of ordering.

AlexMax
06-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Dude dude dude...just hold it right there.

Click the link in my sig, look on that site for ways to mod your pad. It'll cost you 20 bucks and you wont have to risk getting ripped off by someone who sells you a cheap ass metal or plastic pad for 130 dollars.

Grasshopper
06-15-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Trunks
so i loked at my friend and said you don't have to imbarse yourself here.

And why did you say that? You don't back down from making you friend look like a fool. :D

Trunks
06-15-2003, 11:45 PM
thanks alex i am gona go buy the stuff to do that very soon.

and grasshopper some one else got on the machine befor he could so we just left and i bought it.

oh yeah and when i got home with it i made an ass of my self by trying healing vision angleic mix for one of the first songs i had ever done.

jamper
06-15-2003, 11:55 PM
Yes. DDR rocks. Period. I'm quite new to the game myself, but I recently ordered two dance pads and Konamix off of eBay and am awaiting there arrival. BTW, Alex, how do I put the DDRFreak symbol in my sig?

Trunks
06-18-2003, 11:59 PM
i modded my pad and i am getting a little better now but i am still not that good but i go to the arcade every time i get achance and play at home in my free time. maybe i will get good enough to go into one of the tournments.