PDA

View Full Version : What time does everyone show up?

Trevelyan_06
06-13-2003, 06:30 PM
It seems like when I'm on the boards and busy posting it's almost always empty. At first I thought perhaps I had a foul odor that was driving people away, but then realized that one generally can not be smelled over the internet, which is probably better for society anyways. But what I would like to know is if there is a time when the boards become very active with members, or is it pretty much everyone coming and going at any time?

Gerudo
06-13-2003, 06:47 PM
all day...

theres different spurts during the day... but the evening (EST usually) is when i think its the most active because people are winding down during that time...

inori
06-13-2003, 06:52 PM
There's at least some activity almost all the time... since we have members from all around the world, their appearance time varies depending on the timezone they live in. :kawaii:

I've seen myself as the only "Currently Active User" once or twice, but that's quite rare.

Drunken Tiger
06-13-2003, 10:42 PM
Im always alone... :( But then again there are of course those who prefer to stay invisible to the average users eyes... :sb:

Ganonator
06-14-2003, 12:49 AM
To be honest, I find that between 8-10pm EST is the busiest, with a lot of action after that well into the night. Early mornings, 4-8am EST are easily the slowest.

Ian
06-14-2003, 09:10 AM
Usualy at about 10pm-1am for me is the most busiest for me (Newfoundland Time, yes we have our own time zone :p )