PDA

View Full Version : Pure tileset V2 tiles??

Syndo
06-13-2003, 08:22 AM
How come in pure tileset v2 i cannot create dungeons when i try to use template?, and i cannot get to any other tiles because when i change the combo pages they are all the same???

Sephiroth
06-13-2003, 12:28 PM
Screen 83 holds your screen template.. If you do not have anything on screen 83, nothin' will happen. :shrug:

Questwizard88
06-13-2003, 12:47 PM
no use in changing the combo page either, as combos are now all on one VERY long page insteaad. you have to scroll down using the buttons to the right of the combo info at the bottom of the screen, or turn on mouse scrolol in the options.

Syndo
06-13-2003, 02:56 PM
the pure tileset v2 comes with nothing on screen 83, when i try to look for the dungeon tiles i scroll all the way down the colum with the tiles and there is no dungeon tiles although they are shown on the screens thast come with pure tileset v2 ?????????? how do i acces these dungeon tiles and other ones that are missing?????????????

Sephiroth
06-14-2003, 04:45 PM
The Pure V2 tileset comes with empty combos for you to use to suit the custom quest maker's needs.. just use ctrl-pg up/down to scroll through the combos themsevles quicker. I would know that as I have a complete quest out in that set... :D