PDA

View Full Version : Goat;s Pro War Poem

Goat
06-13-2003, 01:38 AM
I don't do this very often, but I decided to switch sides and write a poem encouraging our Government. OK, here we go:

We beat the Iraqui's
We fucked up the Afghani's
Next are the Syrian's
Followed by the Koreans
They will feel our power
For knocking down our towers
Their ends are near
For displaying such fear
To not look us in the eye
Instead attacking from behind
We prooved our countries worth
By blowing them right off this earth
Making them think twice
Before taking another american life
They won't be back for more
I guarentee they dont want another war
No matter what them pussies say
Don't mess with the USA

Lilith
06-13-2003, 01:40 AM
Goatsly, I want you to bear my nonexistant children.

SquishyMon
06-13-2003, 02:44 AM
That's sounds kind of anti-war to me, do to the sarcastic tone. War is more than just blowing stuff up... ... ... by the way, did you see my song about war? (it's in the think tank under "war")

Drunken Tiger
06-13-2003, 02:56 AM
LoL, i think the goat preetty much summed it all up... :p

moocow
06-13-2003, 09:53 AM
I love you Goatboy :)

Dracula
06-13-2003, 11:17 AM
Amen to that, Goat... That's TRUE patriotism (in a sense, since patriotism isn't all about red white and blue, it's about war... since, that's how America was born, yah?)

Trunks
06-13-2003, 11:40 AM
That was very very good :thumbsup: i think that put everything in persepctive.

Goat
06-14-2003, 01:33 AM
Ya, I don't get patriotic very often, I'm a canadian as far as I'm concerned. I heard one of those pro war country songs, and made me think, hey these guys suck, I can write a better one, yet make it a rock song, it ended up being a poem tho.

TheGeepster
06-16-2003, 03:25 AM
I think any sarcasm you here in Goat's poem is due to your adding it in (But it does work as a sarcastic work as well, admittedly.)

I'm a bit skiddish at the apparent war-hunger of the poem, but hey.. Good work Goat.

Masamune
06-16-2003, 07:07 AM
patriotism, propaganda... what's the difference at this point? bery nice poem goat. it made me cry on the inside as well on the outside making me a pruneboy... or something...