PDA

View Full Version : ZC Version Inquiry

Warheart
06-12-2003, 04:49 PM
This is probably going to be a stupid question, but what are the current Zelda Classic full-version(s) available?

Also, what is the most current Beta available?

Thirdly, I have 1.90 installed on my WinME. I downloaded some quests, but when I tried to play them, I got an Invalid Version error. Do I have the most current non-Beta version? Or is there a secret member's-only version that I don't know about?

VGWarrior
06-12-2003, 05:07 PM
The most current beta version I believe is 1.92 beta build 183. It's somewhere within the topics below; I know some have it. I don't, however...I deleted mine.

Ganonator
06-12-2003, 05:35 PM
The current full versions (1.90) are located at ZeldaClassic.com

The most current public beta is 182/183p.
The most current private beta is 187.

You can get the most current public beta at the thread on top if this specific ZC forum, "ATTENTION: CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ZC DOWNLOAD NEEDS! (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?threadid=71681)"

Warheart
06-12-2003, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the help and input, guys.

Now if I can just figure out why people are making quests that won't function on the 190 release, I'll be doing well. ;)

*Warheart the Unicorn heads off to shave his annoying whiskers*

VEL
06-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Warheart
Thanks for the help and input, guys.

Now if I can just figure out why people are making quests that won't function on the 190 release, I'll be doing well. ;)

*Warheart the Unicorn heads off to shave his annoying whiskers*

Quests made in the newer versions don't work in older versions, and not many people still use 1.90, so most new quests won't work in it.

slothman
06-13-2003, 02:42 AM
Warning pseudo-flame ahead:
That's the problem. I think DN should finally release 1.92 so the quests that people are releasing quests for some reason will work in a real version. Either that or people will just be satisfied with a "good" version. I would really like a good reason why 1.92 is not out yet and more stuff keeps being added to it.

Dark Nation
06-18-2003, 07:27 AM
Psuedo-flame? Consider yourself psuedo-warned, Mr. Slowpoke. Be glad I'm in a good mood, or you would be psuedo-banned instead. :blah:

I am going to discuss releasing a final version of 1.92 (probably 2.0 when it is actually released) with FCF soon. I've just been busy lately with personal issues as well as a small side project I've been working on that will help me down the road with ZC.

redmage777
06-18-2003, 09:05 AM
I say take as much time as it takes, Make it good. Don't let them rush you. Releace it when YOU feel its ready. In the end we will all be grateful.

Crazy_Link
06-18-2003, 09:13 AM
But be sure not to take too long DarkNation