PDA

View Full Version : CTF Style Battle arenas

Questwizard88
06-11-2003, 04:06 PM
How would i set up a CTF style battle between link and a couple of enemies? i basically want it to be the first one to grab the enemy's flag wins. i figure it would involve quite a bit of secret combos and flags to get it wirking right.

Blonde799
06-11-2003, 04:19 PM
You can do it, but the results aren't worth the effort in the least.:shrug:

idontknow
06-11-2003, 08:48 PM
what exactly do ya mean? like 'capture the flag', where if the enemy gets the flag first, you lose but if you get it first, ya beat the minigame & get a prize? how would you go about doin this? perhaps new combos called "NME Trigger Temp" & "NME trigger perm" that funciton just like the current trigger temp & trigger perm combos but only activate secrets when an enemy steps on it

Blonde799
06-11-2003, 11:28 PM
The thing is, you can't have enemies roam of their free will, and expect them to do anything right. It'd have to be "scripted", meaning there's only one path to doing it.

ShadowTiger
06-12-2003, 10:37 AM
I would just use Timed warps. :shrug: It seems like the only thing that's possible right now.

Perhaps you can use Pit warps, like if you step on an area which isn't the most efficient path, the scene will advance to the next scene, and if you don't reach the flag (stair warp, which leads to the side) in time, the enemies will win. That's my best guess though.