PDA

View Full Version : Here am I in the computer lab...

Aegis Runestone
06-06-2003, 12:04 PM
What a day. It's field day at my high school and no one is doing anything. Half the school is gone and my 7th period Spanish class had only 2 people in the class. So I'm in the computer lab, posting and playing Metroid Fusion on my GBA and wishing I had brought my StarCraft CDs.

Did this type of thing ever happen you in school? :)

Blonde799
06-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Be glad you have such free time. I had to deal with a musclebound guy who threw staplers at people.:p

gdorf
06-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Our district opted to have finals on the LAST TWO DAYS of school. As fucked up as that is in the first place, it is even worse because the last day of school is only a half day, so half of our finals will be two hours long a piece and half will be only one. This means each teacher has to design two tests.

DarkDragoonX
06-06-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Aegis Runestone
Did this type of thing ever happen you in school? :)

When I had to use the comp lab in high school, goofing off was my top priority.

Come to think of it, it still is.

moon_princess
06-06-2003, 09:20 PM
I've never really had a day like that. When I have free time, I usually just write or draw, being as my school doesn't allow things like posting, instant messengers, games, email, or anything that I like to do online. The last full day of school I still had finals to do, so not much free time. In the classes that I was done with finals, the teachers made us watch a movie.

SquishyMon
06-06-2003, 09:25 PM
One time, when most of our class was some kind of college fair ( I forgot to get that slip signed...), there were only about five people in a class so the teacher took us to Burger King. Other times, we just played trivia or hangman games; and on the geeky side, a friend and I would play go on graph paper.

Dima
06-06-2003, 09:53 PM
I play this game called Ski in computer lab. It's like the ugliest spirte ever riding down the ugliest level design ever...great game.

Tudorcat
06-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Nah those days never did happen for me in school and if they had I would have headed for home hours ago :laughing:

:kitty:

Drunken Tiger
06-06-2003, 10:16 PM
I get a couple of periods off, and i normally just spend them playing some basketball.. See AGN doesnt own my soul!! :sb:

Ultra22Lemming
06-08-2003, 09:07 AM
We had field day on Wednesday. It was pretty boring because all the 7th graders did was walk around with younger classes around the school.

Master Ghaleon
06-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Everytime we would go to the computer lab we were only supposed to do school work and stuff. But I always would find time to play Oregon trail. Number Munchers was another great game to play!