PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm hyper-active...

Rijuhn
06-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Man, sometimes I just freak out. It usually happens after I've had a fun day playing video games and played on my computer a lot. I'll jump out of my room and run around the house making a bunch of insane noises, flapping my arms, and doing a sort of dance. I just get overly happy and just want to MOVE!! I don't know if this is normal, but I have a hunch. I think it's in part to when I have a caffiene overdose. Someone shed some light on this if they can.

SquishyMon
06-05-2003, 10:48 PM
:bouncy: :computer: :unhappy: :clap: :eat: :poke:

Hmm... yes, you might want to let up a bit on the caffeine. You could be part of my documentary entitled, "The Joy of Caffeine".

Daarkseid
06-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Normally when I've overdosed on caffeine, my stomach is empty, hurting, and I have no appetite whatsoever. Never do I ever really feel hyper, even when I'm feeling extremely happy.

Pablo
06-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Rijuhn, I'd bet that's just pent-up energy releasing itself. Maybe you'll want to balance your physical activity a bit more...or drink less coffe...

moocow
06-05-2003, 11:30 PM
I used to get sugar highs real bad when I was younger... people would have to like, hold me down. I don't get that bad anymore, but when I'm really tired I get really goofy and uncontrollable... or if I'm just in a great mood, I'm the same way. Doesn't happen often, though.

Rijuhn
06-05-2003, 11:34 PM
I was thinking that was part of the reason pablo882. I only worked out lightly today, and I didn't really go outside or do any activities. I want to start running so I can get in overall good shape, but it keeps on raining every other day for the past 2 months.

bigjoe
06-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
Man, sometimes I just freak out. It usually happens after I've had a fun day playing video games and played on my computer a lot. I'll jump out of my room and run around the house making a bunch of insane noises, flapping my arms, and doing a sort of dance. I just get overly happy and just want to MOVE!! I don't know if this is normal, but I have a hunch. I think it's in part to when I have a caffiene overdose. Someone shed some light on this if they can.

Its good to know Im not the only one who does that and is in their late teens.

I can finally say that the ratio has gone done from 1:6,000,000,000 to 1:3,000,000,000.

:D

moon_princess
06-06-2003, 09:09 PM
I haven't had much sugar in the past few days and I'm as hyperactive as ever. I rarely ever can sit still, I'm almost always moving, and when I have to sit still, it drives me crazy. I even wiggle my foot at night until I go to sleep cuz I can't stand not moving. I'm odd, I suppose.

Tudorcat
06-06-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn

LOL that sounds like me anyday caffeine or no caffeine doesnt matter. My sisters say that I am one of these kids with concentration problems / hard time to sitt still, only that I got it when I was 18 not 8 as in "normal " cases.

If I play videogames and get too excited I have tp pause the game or quit for the moment coz I will not be able to move on in it anyways . If I am pauseing my fiance will have to do the trick for me and kick that enemies that scares / get me excited butt.

When I get a caffeine kick I get so freaky and quite entertaining I have been told, behaving like I was very very tired and laughes at any old joke with a racing heart and trembling hands.

So you are not alone :kawaii:

:kitty:

TheGeepster
06-07-2003, 04:18 AM
And here I was worried that I was weird.. Now I feel almost normal..

Ultra22Lemming
06-08-2003, 09:09 AM
God, I was so sugar high yesterday (and I didn't even have any sugar .... well .... does 21 episodes straight of Family Guy count as sugar?) Now I feel like I'm having a hangover ...

EWild
06-08-2003, 11:32 AM
I hate it when people say that I'm too hyper all the time because I can go nuts without eating anything, it's just normal. When I get up in the moning, or just when I go to bed. :/

Right now I'm running around in a circle.