PDA

View Full Version : Every LUNAR fan's dream...

DarkDragoonX
06-05-2003, 04:58 PM
... is to own a Nall plushie. It is the rarest, most valuable bit of LUNAR merchandise availabe. Well, now you, too, can become one of the few people to own a Nall plushie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3028372046&category=1489

Note that I'm not the one selling this. I just wanted to point it out to any other LUNAR fans that might lurk on the boards.

vegeta1215
06-05-2003, 06:42 PM
Neat

I got Lunar Legend for GBA, and it's the first Lunar game I've played. I like it so far. It's a great looking game, has good characters and a pretty good story. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's too linear and a little too easy. (I'm told the earlier versions of this title on Sega systems and PSX was harder)

DarkDragoonX
06-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Ugh. Lunar Legend's characters and story are mere shades of the original... and the PSX versions do even better.

Master Ghaleon
06-06-2003, 03:26 AM
The Sega cd versions of Lunar were the hardest outta the bunch. Prolly Lunar 2 for sega cd was the hardest of the bunch. I just looked at it and the auction is over. It went for 50 Dollars

DarkDragoonX
06-06-2003, 11:53 AM
There's another one. It's Nall #4.

Dima
06-06-2003, 04:30 PM
I've always wanted to check out Lunar, could someone suggest as to where the best game to start with is?

DarkDragoonX
06-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Well, unless you have enough cash to grease the hands of someone with a copy of the original Sega CD version, you should check out Ebay for the playstation version. You can get a mint copy of either LUNAR 1 or 2 for around $80-$100.

redmage777
06-06-2003, 04:51 PM
I started with Lunar: Silver Star Complete
and then Moved onto Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (It has an intereting little quest after you "beat" the game)
Thats all I've played of Lunar, Be prepaired to pay a lot for them though...

I paid maybe $40 - $50 fo part one (used) at Funco.
I got a new copy of part two for $50 at Funco.
Both with the full complement of goodies! (What a deal Huh?)

Edit: Darn Second time today someone posted while I was Typing :laughing:

Master Ghaleon
06-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Dima
I've always wanted to check out Lunar, could someone suggest as to where the best game to start with is?

Start with Lunar - Silver Star Story Complete then Lunar - Eternal Blue Complete.

Your best chances is to get them for the Playstation since It would prolly be rare to find the sega cd versions.

Jawa Podracer
06-09-2003, 09:28 PM
What my luck, I saw a new copy of Lunar Silver Star Story in this box(with everything) for 10 dollars.But, that was three weeks ago, before I had PlayStation/ Hopefully, it's still there :(.