PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunter!!!

Sleeping Dragon
06-04-2003, 07:38 PM
My next quest I'm gonna star working on is called bounty hunter.
Link's Longggggggg dead and where in the late 1800s' The story is about Link's distant grandson Rink. Aghanim's distant grand son "Devago" created a over powered machine know as skull dragon. It annialted President Bink's "Rink's Father" mansion and every one but Rink was killed. Eight years later "Rink's now 21" Goes out to seek revenge. He's gonna kill every villian and outlaw he can find! And he's not gonna let a single soal stop him! But then something terrible happened! Devago was killed by his machine after it smoked some strange glowing purple wead. Without someone controlling it Skull Dragon can destroy the world. Rink tries to destroy it but is torn apart by it's destrutive powers. Luckily the master sword resurrects Rink but as a result it turns to stone. Rink then meets Zelda's distant grand daughter Fiona. "YES THEY DID NOT MARRY! ZELDA DUMPED HIS ROTTON
BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE WAS CHEATING ON HER WITH SIARA!!!" She married this guy name Mockentash Catalina. GASP!
Hey isn't that the same guy from the other quest Gate of Shadows? "Yup Link got his but kicked after he tried to push him off a cliff when he found out that he was going out with Zelda."
Enough of the past... Rink learns about the dragon blade a sword that once killed 500,000 headed golden, plasma breathing gleeok
with one hit! He takes the sword and goes out to seek his revenge! I'll released the complete version late this Summer!

Freedom
06-04-2003, 09:18 PM
http://www.meriamwebster.com/

zora man
06-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Great story lets just hope you are as good at quest making as you are at stories.:D

Sleeping Dragon
06-05-2003, 10:04 AM
I just ripped some desert tiles from Addams Family Valuez. As for the game, I'm using 1.92 beta 183 newfirst as my base tileset. I'm useing the train track in the oracle games and the Lufia 2 style cave set. The game so far is pretty cool. I need tar pools for the cave and desert though.