PDA

View Full Version : AFI says I'm the 33rd baddest villain of all time...

Dracula
06-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Well, if anyone saw that "100 Heroes and Villains" thing last night on CBS, you would know that Dracula was #33 on the villain list (Hannibal was #1)... Well, that list was for movies... Who do you all think is the best Heroes and Villains in video games?

I would say that Solid Snake is the best hero, with his skills in combat and espionage... And especially that badass attitude...

As for villains, I'd have to Dracula... In the movies, he's only a mosquito, a blood sucker that keeps coming back... In the gaming world, he's true evil, the servant to Satan, the true antichrist...

So, anywho, what's your opinions?

Link 101
06-04-2003, 05:07 PM
I think that Ganon is quite the evil little bastard. Also, I think that Samus and Link are some of the gretest heroes. Also the BELMONT family are good heroes also. How did you like that one Dracula? Oh and your son, Alucard is a good hero. Same with Soma Cruz from Aria of Sorrow. Heh, I couldn't help myself.

DarkDragoonX
06-04-2003, 05:10 PM
I'm not sure about who I'd pick as the best hero, but Ghaleon from LUNAR is without question the greatest villain ever.

Ian
06-04-2003, 07:30 PM
I think Dr. Wily is the most EVIL. Well, him and Ganon, they are both evil badasses. As for hero, I think Samus is.

MANDRAG GANON
06-04-2003, 08:30 PM
I'd have to say Ganon, hes way evil, i dunno, I cant even think of any other video game villians other than bowser and ganon right now O.o

Tsukuru
06-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Kefka tops the villains for me. He was one twisted villain. For heroes Samus. She's the ultimate female hero, forget about Terra, Lara, or the Parasite Evil chick.

vegeta1215
06-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Tsukuru
Kefka tops the villains for me.

Yeah, Kefka is the tops in video game villains imo too, for sure in all the Final Fantasy games.

I hear alot of people say, "Sepiroth is more evil", bah. Sepiroth was really cool, but he was on ice most of the game, and doesn't really do much other than summon the meteor and put up a terrible fight at the end.

Daarkseid
06-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Kefka sucked. Dracula is a much greater villain, in my opinion.

Master Ghaleon
06-04-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
I'm not sure about who I'd pick as the best hero, but Ghaleon from LUNAR is without question the greatest villain ever.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Dracula
06-05-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
Kefka sucked. Dracula is a much greater villain, in my opinion.

Awww, I'm loved... Thanku Daarky :hug:

Petoe
06-05-2003, 08:41 AM
I think that Kefka is the best villain in the video game world. He is evil, lunatic, grazy, dumb... but clever, powerful, funny, scary... uh, that's Kefka all right!

The best hero is definately Samus.

slef
06-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Id say the best hero is either Link or Tassadar and the best villain is Kerrigan

Ian
06-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Tassadar isn't much of a hero, I'd have to go with raynor if I was picking people from SC. When he comes in and helps the protoss in his Battle Cruiser was way better than anything Tassadar did.

Pablo
06-05-2003, 10:45 PM
Kerrigan wasn't much of a villian...she never really did much besides talking, if I recall correctly.

I think the coolest game villain I've ever seen is Calypso, from the Twisted Metal series, especially TM: Black. That's one mighty strange fellow.

Kefka comes close, though.

As for heroes, well, Mario just kicks ass.

Matteo
06-06-2003, 04:11 AM
Waluigi is just plain evil.. and he plays a great net game in tennis

The best heros are the 4 Killer Bees from Wind Waker... They were definitely the bomb

Yoshiman
06-06-2003, 08:45 AM
The greatest hero has to be Megaman. These two pics say it all:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/mm8cin-21.jpghttp://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/mm8cin-23.jpg
And, he can use an enemy's powers.

The greatest villian has to be Dhaos. He shoots a gigantic energy beam and kills the one who ressurects him!

tgf_guy
06-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Yoshiman
The greatest villian has to be Dhaos. He shoots a gigantic energy beam and kills the one who ressurects him!

Pffffh! I never dropped under 8000 HP fighting Neo Dhaos!

Pink_Demon
06-08-2003, 09:55 PM
I Have to say Kefka. He is the only villian that actualy pissed me off... as for hero, ... KIRBY!

Tygore
06-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Magus for both.

redmage777
06-16-2003, 08:23 PM
Ghaleon from Lunar1 & 2 was a much more drawn out character, as far as being evil Kefka beats him, but what I like about Ghaleon is he wasn't just plain evil like most villains, he actual had very human side. Magus posseses the qualities as well, but I think Ghaleon does it beter.