PDA

View Full Version : The most wonderful weekend ever!

Verman
06-04-2003, 01:36 PM
I just had the best weekend ever!

First the bank decided not to give me any money for school because my dads credit isnt good enough, even though he has a $120,000 house at the bank and has half the morgage paid off. So I had to drop out of school for the summer. Then another awsome thing happened on the way back from school to work I was traveling around 45kph down a main street because its a fucking mess just like every other road here and what happens? Some oriental woman who can't speak much english tried to make it across the intersection before I got there. She had a stop sign, I didnt....

So since my car is not empowered with the gift of flight I plowed into her car. We pulled off to a side road because the main street is busy...when we got out I started cursing at her and asking her if she knew how to drive, just the normal stuff at top volume. Anyhow she just jumped in her car and shut and locked the doors....then I threw my keys at her...when i retrieved them I realized I was being an idiot..So i just went and sat down and waited for the cops.

1 hour and 35 minutes later a cruiser pulls up and they start taking information. This is when I found out she couldnt speak much english cause all she kept saying was "I think I have time", which the stupid bitch didnt have. Good thing she didnt understand me, she probably wouldnt have liked the words i was using when I was yelling at her. Anyhow, I have over $1000 worth of damage done to my car. So now i have to bring it for estimates and the like. Hopefully they dont try to write it off.

Oh and then the weekend got more fun...I got home after the accident all pissed off so I went to take a shower...Half way through the shower, shampoo on the head, the water suddenly turned off. I of course yelled around to find out what happened...well seems a couple of the pipes in our basement blew up and water went everywhere....that was 4 days ago...we still have no fucking water. It sucks having to go to a friends house to shower.

Oh, and now i have an ear infection in both ears as well, i have no idea why, so I'm almost as deaf as a board....

What an awsome weekend eh? How was yours? :D

carrot red
06-04-2003, 01:52 PM
Mine was great, thank you for asking.:)

Talk about chain reaction. It never rains but it pours in Canada, it seems.

plith
06-04-2003, 01:52 PM
I stayed home and played Shattered Earth.

Elena
06-04-2003, 02:18 PM
what a nice weekend.

mine was ok.boring as usual.i just sat in front of the computer all weekend.

obi
06-04-2003, 02:58 PM
Wow Verman, that sounds like lots of fun!

Heh, I liked my last weekend, I spent Saturday with my girlfriend and Sunday talking to her online :D

moocow
06-04-2003, 06:30 PM
My weekend. Well, let's see. I don't remember what I did Friday. Saturday I went to a party where I was supposed to get drunk and not worry about how I was getting home. My designated driver got trashed and I had to drive home drunk. I stopped at Kroger's to get something to drink and my DD puked all over the parking lot. Got to my house, and she thought she was going to puke there so I drunkenly helped her to the bathroom. She passed out on the floor. I woke her up and helped her to my bed. I woke up about 9 the next morning (I had fallen asleep around 6), and my butt was all wet. I sat up and the bed was wet under her. I asked her, "Why the fuck is my bed all wet?!" She had pissed herself, in my bed. All over my fucking bed. She didn't offer to take my blankets home and wash them, knowing that it costs $2 to wash and dry a load of laundry here. So, I spent $6 to wash my blankets and bed cover, $4 for the Lysol I sprayed on my futon mattress and it's going to cost me $200-$300 to replace my futon mattress. She had the nerve to tell me that I owed her $4 for the alcohol she bought for me Saturday night. Needless to say, I won't be paying her back.

I've had a greasy little freak calling me everyday since Sunday, 2-3 times a day. I haven't spoke to him yet. His sister gave him my number. I won't be talking to her every again.

So, although I didn't wreck or lose my water, I had a pretty shitty weekend too.

SquishyMon
06-04-2003, 06:48 PM
I think you're just being sarcastic, and didn't moocow recently post a thread just like this?

Blonde799
06-04-2003, 06:49 PM
All that does sound like fun.;) At least you guys had a weekend though.:p

Ian
06-04-2003, 07:45 PM
I can't remember what I did on the weekend. I think I just stayed home and went on the comuter. Oh, except Sunday, I went outside, and damn it was hot (for our standards)

Daarkseid
06-04-2003, 09:49 PM
My weekend was okay. I started getting a buildup of gas and acid in my stomach, and then diarrhea struck. I've been recovering from it since.

Ich
06-04-2003, 10:11 PM
I went sailing on Saturday, for about 10 or 15 minutes, then we decided that the wind was too strong and we wasted most of the day hanging at the boat club. Sunday, we sat around and did nothing, until I went to work at 4.

moocow
06-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SquishyMon
I think you're just being sarcastic, and didn't moocow recently post a thread just like this?

Yeah, when I got stranded the weekend before...