PDA

View Full Version : totally stuck in level 2; HD

amie
06-03-2003, 11:45 PM
I am completely stuck in Hidden Duality. I have got my lantern and burned all of the unlit torches, but now I am stuck and can't go any farther. I have lit the torch, then gone up and bombed the wall next to the broken pot and got the key out of the room below the boss, but the only locked door I can get to is the one with the unlit torch to open the bridge across the water. When I go into the next room, it is a block maze with another locked door. I can't find another key any where or a different locked door. I have even made my own map and marked every door, and the only ones I haven't gone through, you have to use the magic boomerang to hit a crystal to get to the door. There are no other doors that I can go through without the magic boomerang. The only way there could be another way is with bombing a wall, but I have bombed the ones that look like that might have some possibility of having a door and I haven't found anything. Please help, I am extremely frustrated.:angry:

Ielen
06-03-2003, 11:50 PM
Did you try examining all the torches (not unlit torches)? There could be new paths hidden :)

DarkFlameWolf
06-04-2003, 12:21 AM
How's this....
from the entrance, go north one screen, walk behind the right torch and fall to the floor below.
Bomb the left wall. tada! :)

Ielen
06-04-2003, 12:23 AM
Sigh, DFW you reveleaed the secret so fast hehehe :D