PDA

View Full Version : The Muslim Way: Judenrein and hatred for America

Starkist
06-03-2003, 06:08 PM
http://www.iht.com/articles/98399.html

The liberals will say that hatred for America is in response for things we have done. That's just not true. They hate Israel and they hate us. No matter what concessions Israel makes, nothing short of drowning themselves in the Mediterranean will please the Arabs. No matter what concessions we make to the Islamic world, they will still cheer when suicidal pilots fly planes into our skyscrapers. It is a hatred rooted in their culture and government, we are painted as evil by their leaers and state-run media. Anything we do is viewed through the lens of this preconceived hatred and seen as hostile. Our president repeats the lie that Islam is a peaceful religion in an attempt to placate the Arab Street while even the most moderatae imams praise those who kill Americans and Jews. We have to stop deluding ourselves, the media puts forth the myth that angry white men are the biggest enemy. When someone was sniping people in the beltway, talking heads never even considered that it could be a black Muslim. It was. There are Americans who hold more contempt for America, and for Christians, than for Arab Muslim terrorists. More fire is directed at Christians who preach Christ than for Muslims that preach death and destruction. Christians are blamed for the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the witch trials... well those were then. This is now. Terrorism is now, not then. There are forces working in the world that will hate us no matter what, and we have to destroy them. Does this make me an implacable hawk? Or am I just seeing the world as it is, and what we must do to protect America?

Jigglysaint
06-03-2003, 10:38 PM
The angels are standing ready to reap the earth as we speak.

There is somthing unsettling, and that is that many people in this world today live by unrightous standards and are in danger, yet they will not listen. North America will have to endure trials from both within and without the boundries because wicked people are rooted within each kingdom, as are rightous people.

Islam says they preach peace, but peace in the definition of many are when everybody shuts up and does what "I" say. The other problem is that the same could be said for more than just their religion, but any that requires a person to be comitted to hating any group or people at large is exactly the same. The problem can't be soly placed upon one group, but any who preaches hatred. I'm going to say that it is my personal desire to get out of the hatred boat ASAP because I know it will hurt myself and others.

TheGeepster
06-04-2003, 12:14 PM
I've heard all sorts of viewpoints on Islam and its relationship to terror. It is my belief that a greater portion of the Muslim world does bear hatred towards the Jewish people and those whom they deem their allies, and that this won't go away anytime soon. This isn't to say that ALL Muslims are violent, because that simply isn't true.

Now does Mohammed's teachings support violent acts against the Jewish and Christian faiths? That indeed is the question. What is obvious is that the only belief many Muslims tolerate is that of Islam.

Compare that to the Christian faith, which does teach that it is the only true way, but also allows for the fact that the culture in which the Christian dwells may not share their values, and does not try to take it over politically and impose its own standards.

Just some thoughts on the matter, which I must study some more.

Starkist
06-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Was watching the news last night... one of the main points of the Middle East peace summit is the removal of Israeli settlements from the West Bank. Why is this an issue? The West Bank is wide open wasteland, there's room for Jews and Arabs. They coexist in Israel proper, why not the West Bank? The Jews tolerate the Arabs, while the Arabs cannot tolerate the Jews.

carrot red
06-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by TheGeepster

Now does Mohammed's teachings support violent acts against the Jewish and Christian faiths? That indeed is the question. What is obvious is that the only belief many Muslims tolerate is that of Islam.

Yes, they do. We are infidels and those who kill us are rewarded when they die or whatever. (It is the duty of every moslem to kill infidels.)

The way I saw it, Starkist, (I watch something like that on MSNBC last night too) was that Palestinians do not recognize the State of Isreal.

Kirby of Doom
06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
They want more and more and more...

When any other country takes land in a war, do they give it back after? Israel won this land, the land that's being disputed now, why should it be given back? Israel is a small thing in the Middle east. Why shouldn't the Palestinians live with their people. When Britain mandated the land, they split it into a Jewish and Arab homeland, the Arabs living in Transjordan.

Hey, the Jews were living there in the first place. Then the Arabs moved there. (on a side note, it's not like the Jews left and then came back - instead there have always been Jews in the land). So, now the Jews came along - they should respect that. But, hey, Israel's nice enough to give land to the Palestinians, so what should they be complaining about?

I don't want to sound mean or anything, it's just common sense. ;)

deathbyhokie
06-04-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Kirby of Doom
They want more and more and more...

When any other country takes land in a war, do they give it back after? Israel won this land, the land that's being disputed now, why should it be given back?

if i remember correctly, Isreal was attacked by several other nations around them. and they took the land from their aggressors. so it makes even less sense to give the land back.

TheGeepster
06-04-2003, 05:05 PM
Yeah, interesting how a people can "occupy" their own land.. (for those who refer to it as the Israeli occupation, a negatively-toned phrase to be sure.)

AlexMax
06-04-2003, 05:06 PM
Once President Bush gets going on the Hydrogen economy, we won't feel obligated to any of them. Can you say Nuclear Winter in the desert :sb: ?

Starkist
06-04-2003, 07:05 PM
We don't help Israel for oil, they have none. Before Israel was established as a nation in 1948 it was a barren wasteland. The Israelis revitalized it, making it a near paradise. The Arab part of Palestine is still a barren wasteland...

Ich
06-04-2003, 10:57 PM
The Jews tolerate the Arabs, while the Arabs cannot tolerate the Jews.

Our media may be partially to blame for this slight misconception, but I remember hearing a death count; 200 Israelis, 600-700 Palestinians. These were verified figures. Our media focuses on the 200; the 700 are largely ignored. As a Judeo-Christian society, we tend to just automatically side with the Jews.

Starkist
06-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Palestinian numbers are inflated by suicide bombers remember...

abdulah
06-05-2003, 08:12 PM
Well... A suicide bomber is supposed to kill some people of the opposite side, so they should cause a raise to the israeli death count, don't you think?
Unless you're saying that around 500 suicide bombers blew themselves up before reaching their target...

tgf_guy
06-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Starkist
Our president repeats the lie that Islam is a peaceful religion

It is. The word Islam means, "peace" in Arabic, and was originally formed to help unite the warring masses of Arabs back in A.D 610. However; like many religions, it is exploited by dictators who wish to use religion as an effective tool to control and bring an uprising to the masses. It works, and the proof is in things like the Crusades.

The true hero of the Crusades was Frederick II. During the Sixth Crusade, he risked the admiration of his peers, his kinmen, and even his respect in the church to sign a peace treaty with al-Kamil, the Sultan of Egypt to reclaim almost all of the Holy Lands, as long as he did not attempt to conquer egypt. The bad news: It was only set in stone for 10 years.

Jigglysaint
06-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Well, there has been a lot of suicide bombers; I hope there are enough virgins to go around. :D

Starkist
06-05-2003, 11:04 PM
'Islam' means peace, but in a convoluted way. A more correct meaning would be 'submission'. To a Muslim, the route to peace is submission to Allah.

tgf_guy
06-06-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
'Islam' means peace, but in a convoluted way. A more correct meaning would be 'submission'. To a Muslim, the route to peace is submission to Allah.

Certainly; and this is not any different than any other religion?

Starkist
06-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Perhaps not, I was just pointing out that it is misleading to say that Islam means peace.