PDA

View Full Version : Royal heart beta testing preliminary

jman2050
06-02-2003, 04:37 PM
This is the first official beta testing thread for Royal Heart. Basically, this is just to see who is interested in beta testing this quest. If you show any interest whatsoever, reply to this thread and I will add you to my list. Then when June 12th comes along (or after that), i will send to all interested ones a beta testing application. After reviewing all the applications, I will decide the best candidates for the job. if you're asking why I'm doing this, its because I've noticed a trend that many people do not test the quests they're given, or become disinterested, or do it just so they won't have to avoid waiting for public demos. Remember, the purpose of testing a quest is to find bugs within the quest and to offer suggestions on what can be done to improve the existing set-up. I will have more specific beta testing guidelines in the future, but for now, just reply here if you are interested.

Note: Please reply to only one of the three threads I made (here, ZCn, or PZC) so as to avoid confusion.

Sephiroth
06-02-2003, 04:51 PM
I would like to... I loved the first demo.. :laughing:

ShadowTiger
06-03-2003, 07:48 AM
Yep. I'll test, I don't see why not. I've got a lot to do recently, but hey, sure, I'll take a crack at it.

jman2050
06-09-2003, 11:21 PM
I'm on vacation so axe the June 12th date. Instead, expect BTing applications to begin on June 19th, which is the Friday after I return from vacation... I would like more people interested, o please consider this.