PDA

View Full Version : Gleeok2 Problems

mjctraider
06-02-2003, 03:15 PM
I am using the pure tileset and am trying to use the Gleeok2 as an enemy. For some reason when I test my quest an enter the screen where the Gleeok2 should be I see the emeny, but his entire body is black. If I attack him I can see his body, but not the heads. When his heads come off and fly around the screan I can see them just fine, but the rest of his body is and the heads still attached to his body is black. He shoots the flames the way he is suppose to and does everything else, you just can't see him. Any ideas?

Also I would like to know what I need to do so that Link can't push a block till all the enemies are dead. I know I did it before, but I can't remember how to do it.

Dark Nation
06-02-2003, 03:55 PM
You have to set the Gleeok 2 colors in one of the enemy sprite palettes. I think the first black palette you see after all of the color palettes. Don't remember the exact number right now. Play around with the palettes and you should find it.

As for the blocks, use one of the "push-wait" varieties.

Cloral
06-02-2003, 03:55 PM
This means that the Gleeock2's cset isn't set up. It uses extra sprite pallete 1, cset #13.

mjctraider
06-02-2003, 04:08 PM
So now do I have to go into edit after I select extra sprite pallette 1 and select the first black pallete after # 12 or is there an easier way.

Cloral
06-02-2003, 08:52 PM
You could always just copy the gleeock's cset (ESP 1, cset #1) onto it if you don't mind the gleeock2 looking like the gleeock.

Ielen
06-03-2003, 06:47 AM
Hi mjctraider, I posted the same problem & I just want to thank Verbtaim who came up with the right solution & now I no longer have any more black gleeok 2.

You can refer to the post below :

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70918

mjctraider
06-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Well the copy didn't work the way it should work, but I am pleased with the colors that I copied into the pallette #13. Thanks to all for the help.