PDA

View Full Version : Girls and Their Delusions (Part 2)

Starkist
06-02-2003, 03:38 AM
Sure, Charlie Brown is her last resort to avoid wasting the carnival tickets. Seems she just can't stand playing second fiddle though!

http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/archive/images/peanuts21219550030602.gif

Jigglysaint
06-02-2003, 10:17 AM
See why you never admit you have a crush on anybody?

Ah, unrequited love...

moocow
06-02-2003, 03:14 PM
/me dies laughing

Someone has done that to me before. I dropt a suttle hint and they're all, "Yeah, I wonder what that would be like with that one girl..." and I'm just like, "psht" and leave.

carrot red
06-02-2003, 06:02 PM
You blew it twice, Chuck, now that I found out you dated that Cinnamon Patty and bought her a balloon too!

moon_princess
06-02-2003, 06:13 PM
Hehe...that's funny. Guess that's what Peppermint Patty deserved for the way she treated Chunk in the last "Girls and Their Delusions" thread.

Hehe...Cinnamon Patty, that's a good one :D

TheGeepster
06-03-2003, 02:07 AM
Actually, is it so bad to admit a crush on someone else? I suppose so, so I guess I'll keep my little black book of imaginary numbers hidden.. (Cuz I don't have the REAL thing)

Elena
06-07-2003, 02:06 PM
I dont mind listening to my man's past crushes.cuz he's a guy and its a guy thing to think of chics.cept he better think of me more.lol.I really like him alot and i trust him around other chics.I mean,if he does do anything then i cant really do anything about it.we live in two different states.hehe.oh well.some girls are a little too over protective.thier not his mama.they cant tell him what to do and what not to do.

carrot red
06-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Elena
I dont mind listening to my man's past crushes, cuz he's a guy and it's a guy thing to think of chicks. Except he better think of me more.lol.
Girl, you and I don't even live on the same planet.
If I'm there, he doesn't talk about his past crushes unless I ask.
It's a gal's thing too to think about guys. I can't start to tell you where my mind wanders off...
I have no control whatsoever over his mind. He can think all he wants, I just don't want to listen.

I really like him a lot and I trust him around other chicks. I mean, if he doesn't do anything, then I can't really do anything about it. We live in two different states. hehe.
See how nice and purdy your text is all spaced out and with the right punctuation and capitalization?:)

Oh well, some girls are a little too over protective. They're not his mamma. They can't tell him what to do and what not to do.
I would never want to be any guy's mother. That's just not me, but if he goofs up, then it's my role to tell him he did so.