PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!

Zelda_Warrior
06-01-2003, 12:58 PM
ok I am back from being banned from computer use for quite a long time because of my grades. but any way I am back I am going to make era of chaos as soon as I get an ATX power supply or I go to my dads and pick up some stuff that I need. but if anyone has problems with windows 2000 and dont have an ag.cfg file then I can help you cause I found a way to get the dos version to work in win 2000 and I have to use that cause I cant use the windows version here for some strange reason. but before I will help anyone I want to know this first. howcome with a fast computer the mouse goes slower than with a slow computer running zquest or zelda classic I dont get it but anyway if you can help me great oh and before I forget I launched an new site version but right now its still has quite a few bugs but its working though. the url is this. http://www.angelfire.com/games4/zeldawarrior/INDEX.HTM
and it has to be EXACTLY like how i spelt it to work ok. now I am going to be on the forumns if any1 needs help with zc.

ShadowTiger
06-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Welcome back, ZW! :D Glad to have you. So we can finally have ZC on Win ME? Or was it just 2K. 'Cause I really need ME. Although I can still play it on my PII, so who cares. :rolleyes: