PDA

View Full Version : Question about IE and font size

Foxy
05-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Ok, this is pissing me off and neither JJ or I can figure out what the problem is. I have Windows XP, and am using IE 6.0. All of a sudden, the font on websites is 2 or 3 times the original size! It's huge, and it's really annoying, and I have no idea how to fix it!!

I'm sure it's a very stupid problem with a very simple solution, but it's got me...so can anyone help? I can't be online when it's like this because it's just TOO BIG!!!!

Thanks ;)

Thunderbird
05-31-2003, 09:45 PM
Do you have a wheel mouse? Hold down the control key and move the wheel. The IE text will change size. Move the wheel up to shrink the font :).

Foxy
05-31-2003, 09:52 PM
Duh...JJ figured out how to fix it while I was out of the room. I sat back down at the computer and the font was small again.

*lol*

/me shakes her head and walks away smiling

EDIT: Your suggestion worked, too. Thanks!!! :D

Pablo
05-31-2003, 10:20 PM
That kept happening to me, and it bugged the hell out of me, until I figured it out. For those of you who don't have a wheel mouse (you poor schmucks), go to View>Text Size and set it to "medium".

MrCow
05-31-2003, 10:56 PM
... medium is huge set it to smaller at the very least. I find smallest makes the letters look like they are coming together

Pablo
05-31-2003, 10:59 PM
Medium is the default setting, so I figured I'd tell y'all how to restore it to the way it was before you go playing with the settings.
I personally use smaller myself, but...:shrug: