PDA

View Full Version : Mario's Insame Rampage

idontknow
05-31-2003, 11:37 AM
several questions about this quest:
1. where is the bow?
2. Whats with that wierd raft path where you ride the boat from like two lil mtns and then end up underneath a lil house with a fairy in it? (its at the top over the overworld, like the right half)
3. whats with these guys in front of mushroom places--they are neither poundable, or bombable, they guard these places & i can't get them to move or disappear
4. whats with this place guarded by poundable pillars with a troopa face on the front it? the door is closed and i'm wondering if there's a way of entering it?
5. after i beat the boss of 'Heaven', what is required of me in order to 'prove myself' to continue, like the guy tells me?
6. how do i open lil blue doors that look like they might be lock blocks? i don't have any keys & don't know where to get/buy any.

Yoshiman
05-31-2003, 12:58 PM
I know the answer to #5. You need to have a certain amount of hearts to get the Probe of God. Probably 12.

idontknow
05-31-2003, 01:01 PM
what is the prob of god? another sword?

VEL
05-31-2003, 01:07 PM
1. The bow is in the fairy level, in a room with 2 lanmolas.

2. This area has no use (if I remember correctly).

3. Some of them can be pushed, with the glove/bracelet that can be found in a secret level.

4. You need an item from a secret level.

5. Yoshiman answered that. (the probe is a sword)

6. Try bombs. ;)

idontknow
05-31-2003, 01:13 PM
ooh, you are verry, verry sneaky! haha...ok, thanks for the help! although a lil easy, good quest so far, Vel! you know what you should make a sequel, or better yet, another version, possibly entitled "Marios XTREME Rampage" or something and make the levels harder.

VEL
05-31-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by idontknow
ooh, you are verry, verry sneaky! haha...ok, thanks for the help! although a lil easy, good quest so far, Vel! you know what you should make a sequel, or better yet, another version, possibly entitled "Marios XTREME Rampage" or something and make the levels harder.

I might make some sequels/prequels someday. Some people complained that the demos of MIR where too hard so I changed some things when I released the final version. The secret levels are probably the hardest levels in the game, to find and to complete. I might have a Director's Cut version someday, that would be somewhat harder, but I wouldn't be making that anytime soon, since I would want to make it with a future version of ZC that would have all of the features I wanted.

idontknow
05-31-2003, 01:48 PM
well, i give ya props for hiding things! geez! where is the final level? i have 6 stars/triforce pieces, which seems to be all but i have a feeling that there are 2 'secret' stars that i need and that you made the 'triforce frame' so that you fooled the player into thinking there were only 6 instead of 8. I'm not sure if its the case, but it makes perfect sense since...
...since THAT BASTARD IN THE CASTLE WON'T LET ME ENTER EVEN WHEN I SEEM TO HAVE THE FULL 'TRIFORCE' (6 STARS) WHATS THE DEAL!?
..or maybe...its a fake castle & there's another dungeon yet to be discovered, which is the REAL FINAL LEVEL..hmm...any hints? plus, any HINTS on where the SECRET LEVELS are?

VEL
05-31-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by idontknow
well, i give ya props for hiding things! geez! where is the final level? i have 6 stars/triforce pieces, which seems to be all but i have a feeling that there are 2 'secret' stars that i need and that you made the 'triforce frame' so that you fooled the player into thinking there were only 6 instead of 8. I'm not sure if its the case, but it makes perfect sense since...
...since THAT BASTARD IN THE CASTLE WON'T LET ME ENTER EVEN WHEN I SEEM TO HAVE THE FULL 'TRIFORCE' (6 STARS) WHATS THE DEAL!?
..or maybe...its a fake castle & there's another dungeon yet to be discovered, which is the REAL FINAL LEVEL..hmm...any hints? plus, any HINTS on where the SECRET LEVELS are?

The final level is in the southeastern part of the overworld, you only need 6 stars. The place that asks for the triforce is the fake final level, you can't enter it since he asks for the triforce and you collect stars, not the triforce. There are some mushroom people that talk about how to find the secret levels (I think one of them is behind one of the blue doors). The secret levels are optional and not required to beat the game.

idontknow
05-31-2003, 06:15 PM
i still can not find the final level--i see a suspicious, lonesome, red grave thing on one screen in the southeast and below it is a ghost, and some do-not-enter signs and some blood/skulls and thats about it--can i have a hint as to where it is? do i need to bomb something? superbomb something? shoot something? etc. I have the the magic wand, magic book, T.P., no superbombs, the god probe, the bow & arrow, all 6 stars, some bombs, the red flower, yoshi (HS), hammer, red ring & the frog suit (flippers). am i missing something?

VEL
05-31-2003, 07:08 PM
You need to use the ladder on a screen with a bunch of guts and "keep out" signs. The ladder can be found in the green pipe in the northern part of the overworld.