PDA

View Full Version : One of the 10 Most Wanted Is in Custody in my Hometown

Shadowblazer
05-31-2003, 10:48 AM
Well, after five years, they've finally caught Eric Robert Rudolph. He's suspected of being responsible for the bombings at Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, two abortion clinics and a gay nightclub back in the late '90's (between '96 and '98, if I recall). They've had a task force in Cherokee County, North Carolina (where I lived for the latter part of my teen years, and my parents still live) since 1998.

Anyway, this morning one of our deputies found him rummaging through a dumpster behind a grocery store in Murphy, NC (they keep saying it was a Piggly Wiggly, but that store has been a Save-A-Lot for like two years now :shrug: I think these people just like to say "Piggly Wiggly"). It's kind of weird to see the town I went to high school in all over MSNBC and CNN. It's also funny to hear the shit they're coming up with, like how this region has "brutal winters" (we're lucky if we see a foot of snow total over the course of an entire winter).

So anyway, if you hear anything about this story and they mention Murphy, NC, you can say "hey, Shadowblazer used to live there!" Actually I was there last night, it's about an hour and a half from me. Wish I'd found the guy, there was a $1,000,000 reward for information leading to his capture. Wonder if the sheriff's deputy who found him will get that, since he was doing his job at the time.

Ultra22Lemming
05-31-2003, 11:39 AM
Hey cool, one less person on the streets to worry about! :kawaii:

Trunks
05-31-2003, 12:02 PM
dude it's a good thing they got him off the streets and what the hell was he doing in the dumpster had he gone crazy and that was the only way he could get food. Though if he was wanted it would be hard to get a job and hold it at least in this country so i can see why he would be diging in the trash.

Ganonator
05-31-2003, 01:57 PM
Let me get this straight...

option A) running from the law, must rummage through garbage to find food, sleeps on cement, cold most of the time, no where to go.

option B) Caught and serving time, 3 square meals a day, daily activities, sleeps on bed, kept warm.

It's almost like the Unabomber. He was worse off before he was caught.

AlexMax
05-31-2003, 04:12 PM
Its about god damnied time. But I'm glad he's finally caught...

Pablo
05-31-2003, 07:10 PM
I still don't understand why all the big fugitives don't turn themselves in and get taken care of for the rest of their lives...

moon_princess
05-31-2003, 07:15 PM
Yay, now there's one less creep on the streets. Good thing they caught him. He's probably better off in custody, unless they give him the death sentence. I say put the miserable excuss for a human being to death.

bigjoe
05-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Ganonator

option B) Caught and serving time, 3 square meals a day, daily activities, sleeps on bed, kept warm.

And dont forget the free sex!

well..

If you .. swing that way, that is .. :queen:

Maverick_Zero
05-31-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Ganonator
Let me get this straight...

option A) running from the law, must rummage through garbage to find food, sleeps on cement, cold most of the time, no where to go.

It's almost like the Unabomber. He was worse off before he was caught.

If the Unabomber thought it was better then why'd he try to kill himself with his underwear. :confused:

And this guy was obviously a fanatic, was it Eric Rudolph, I guess he didn't think his job was done yet.
And now I have to reasons to visit Cherokee County, the birhtplace of Shadowblazer AND the hideout of a mad bomber d00d.

Jigglysaint
05-31-2003, 09:52 PM
Some people would rather rummage around in trash cans than serve time because they have their "freedom". The truth is, if you commit a crime, you are no longer free because if your concious isn't naggin you, the law is and if you believe in a Higher Law, ultimatly they will be caught and delt with.

Trunks
05-31-2003, 10:06 PM
there are some good points in here but there are some reason not to want to be caught.

1. jall house love that is bad unless you go that way.

2. you have no freedom you do every thing on there terms not yours you have to do what they say when they say.

and

3. the food isn't always the best although my friend has been in jail around here a couple of times and said the food is actualy better than he gets at home lol.