PDA

View Full Version : need help w/ magic boomerang in level 2 of HD

amie
05-31-2003, 12:22 AM
I am completely stuck in level 2. I have gotten the lantern, but I can't find the magic boomerang anywhere. I have been through two locked doors, but I can't find anymore keys. The only rooms that I can see that I could go anywhere are blocked off with crystals and I have to have the magic boomerang to work the crystal. Could someone please help? Thanks:cry:

Ielen
05-31-2003, 12:26 AM
You need to use the lantern on rooms which have an unlit torch. Just light the torch & it will reveal new paths.

DarkFlameWolf
05-31-2003, 12:43 AM
what Ielen said. So wander around until you find unlit torches. Light those to find new paths and NEVER dismiss a broken pot in a strategic area, there may be something of interest there....

amie
05-31-2003, 04:36 PM
Ok, I am still having a problem. I lit the torch and went up to the room to the right of the boss, where the broken pot was. I bombed the wall and got a key. The only door I can find that takes a key , when you unlock it, the next room is a block maze with another locked door. I can't find another key and I have drawn my own map and marked every door. I have gone through every door that is I can get to that you do not have to hit a crystal to get access. I have also burned every torch that I could find. I am completely frustrated with this game. Please help.