PDA

View Full Version : I need your help on something.

ShadowTiger
05-30-2003, 08:13 AM
Go here (http://www.zcnetwork.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4825#post4825). You have probably seen this before, but would you be willing to see more of creations like this? Or would you rather see more actual dungeon style dungeon walls? What I created in that thread was really just for fun, but I had ended up using it as my sword tutorial dungeon in TP anyway. And apparently, people really liked it.

But I can't help but wonder, would it have been better if I had created a style that actually looked like a dungeon rather than on some flashy bunch of matching walls? I can't help but wonder what it would have been like had I made a Z3 style dungeon instead of the Gothic style Dungeon. I mean, this is good for those dramatic hall-style ones, (if you would ever have one, that is. :sweat: ) But you could all use another Z3 style set of walls too. Am I right? ... well, tell me. Am I right? I need to know for the future so I can work on things like this. Thanks.

zora man
05-30-2003, 01:28 PM
Well it is nice to see new tiles but you might want to go both ways.
As long as you have lots of different tiles to use in a custom drawn dungeon you cant go wrong can you?
Well unless their crappy...:P

cccc
05-30-2003, 05:25 PM
No keep workin on those there needs to be more custom tiles and there are to many tilesets using lttp dungeon tiles there needs to be sumthing new.

Demimore
05-31-2003, 01:41 PM
Please stop making "Go here" things. Post the pics here instead. I hate clicking around just to watch some pics. Do whatever you want with those. I wouldn't use them, though.

DarkFlameWolf
06-02-2003, 09:23 AM
nice red x's........

ShadowTiger
06-02-2003, 10:13 AM
I.. I can.. I can see them just fine! :odd: Really. Did you try to right click on them and copy their url? Shouldn't be happening...

If worse comes to worse, it's in my Geocities folder.

Yoshiman
06-02-2003, 04:06 PM
I like the wall tiles. They could be used for a castle of some sort. But the floor tiles clash with Link's colors.

yugioh
06-14-2003, 03:18 PM
what is a z3 dungeon?:computer:

Tsukuru
06-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Z3 stands for Zelda 3: Link to the Past.

Everything looks good, but the floor tiles seem a bit too flashy. They look great, though.

yugioh
06-16-2003, 12:34 PM