PDA

View Full Version : Telephone Survey

Ich
05-29-2003, 06:28 PM
I just participated in a telephone survey. Kind of. They wanted to mail me a tape of a 30 minute TV show and I'd give them a review of sorts.

I didn't want to tell them anything about me, so I gave them a fake name, and said I was a German foreign exchange student. The lady was a complete moron. Although to be completely fair, it's been a while since I've met anyone named "Axel Verkehrstrafungslager." She asked me to spell my last name four times! Once or twice is understandable, but she also asked me how to spell Axel. (Twice.)

I didn't want to give them my house address either, so when she asked for our mailing address, I said, "Ich bin ein Berliner" and hung up.

Has anyone else here participated in a telephone survey too?

Tudorcat
05-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Ha ha you are so evil!!! I have done it once or twice and I got tickets to a movie as a reward. I dont mind it that much as long as it doesnt happen too often.

I also hate it when the phone companys all call within the same little period of time to try to win you over and you tell em that you are not interested and they still call back the next month- suckers.
:angry:

:kitty: