PDA

View Full Version : Opening Cinima

Superstrider
05-29-2003, 08:27 AM
:mega:
Hey, how do some quest creators create that opening "movie" that shares the beginning of the storyline? A perfect example of this is the beginning of VEL's quest: "Mario's Insane Rampage". I would like to know how to do that. Can anyone help me?

MantidMite2001X
05-29-2003, 11:32 AM
I'd like to know that very same question myself! =)

Superstrider
05-29-2003, 12:34 PM
VEL, if you view this, can you tell me?

Tsukuru
05-29-2003, 02:12 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72013

I asked the same question. :)

Superstrider
05-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Thanks! But, does it have to be on starting on map 1 if you begin the game with it?

idontknow
05-29-2003, 04:52 PM
it has to be a on dmap in order to start the game with it--dmap 1 is the dmap you automatically, always start on, if you want it to appear once and then when the player saves the game after it is done, the check the "continue here:" check box in the dmap editor, of the dmap that follows the introduction, such as the main overworld; if not, then whenever the player plays your quest, he will always see the introduction upon restarting

Superstrider
05-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by idontknow
it has to be a on dmap in order to start the game with it--dmap 1 is the dmap you automatically, always start on, if you want it to appear once and then when the player saves the game after it is done, the check the "continue here:" check box in the dmap editor, of the dmap that follows the introduction, such as the main overworld; if not, then whenever the player plays your quest, he will always see the introduction upon restarting

:banghead:CRAP!:banghead:

Oh, well... I'll use it later in the quest, after a certain part. That should suffice, for now.