PDA

View Full Version : Still having problems with bushes and flowers

mjctraider
05-28-2003, 10:44 PM
This is one I cannot figure out. I am using the pure tileset and using the 00 pallette for the overworld. I am using the + and - buttons to change the csets of some of the tiles so that I have different color bushes, trees and roofs for the shops, etc. For some reason the bushes, flowers and slashable grass that I have changed the cset for is changing color when I enter a screen in my quest. The trees and roofs of the shops etc are not changing color. Now the bushes and flowers and grass are not showing funky colors it just seems that they are defaulting to a default cset or something. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening to only the bushes, flowers and grass and not the rest of the tiles?

Cloral
05-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Are they using cset 2, 3, 4, or 9? Those are the only ones that change from cset to cset.

mjctraider
05-29-2003, 02:36 PM
I'd have to check on that not sure if they are or not.

Edit:

Ok I figured out why it was doing that. I right clicked on the affected tiles and noticed that for some reason the next tile was set to something to a combo of other than 0 and that's why the tiles were changing color. Now the tiles stay the color I want them to when I test my quest.