PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Link: and his Adventure to Snortsia: Demo #2

Sephiroth
05-28-2003, 07:49 PM
Click here (http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/TLOL_andhatos.zip) to download Demo #2. Size: 1.63 MB (pretty big for a little thing like me :))

This demo has level 1 in it. Please try it out and tell me if you have found a bug (but I doubt it) so I can :gavel: it. :laughing:

Good luck. :)

Edit: Use ZC Version 1.92 Beta 182/183 for best results.

ms_zelda_lady
05-29-2003, 01:58 AM
Excellent start to your 2nd quest Snort!! Played through the entire demo and got the treasures in level 1. Only thing I didn't figure out was the placement of the blocks in the map room. Oh well its not that important cause I got the boomerang and the sword. Never found a bug. That nasty continue bug is no where to be seen in this demo :clap:
Can't wait for the full version.

ms_zelda_lady

Superstrider
05-29-2003, 01:53 PM
:summoner:
Well, keep working! I know you will have it completely done in no time!
:summoner:

Sephiroth
05-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Well, thanks... :laughing: I'm planning on having 2-3 complete massive overworlds, 8 triforce dungeons, a smallnumber of mini dungeons and maybe a cave that spans two fullsize maps.. cave will have quite a few bosses.. and at the end, you will get the master sword.. but you can't enter the huge cave until you have the full triforce. I'm working on the entrance to level 4, and the massive cave. the massive cave will have a lot of areas where you must traverse the overworld to continue. now.. who said I like easy quests.. my first quest (now listed at the quest db) was just a test to see if you can survive this one. My level nine will probably end up spanning 10 full size maps. that's about 20 different floors. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe *Snort continues to fiddle with the quest again*

Knil
05-29-2003, 04:50 PM
my quest (not available yet) provides easy to get to power weapons (white sword, hookshot, wand, uber bomb) right after the first minidungeon ( first screen), but after third level gets remarkably hard (darkroom with an armos surrounded path in a dungeon)

Sephiroth
05-29-2003, 04:51 PM
I see i have people like me LOL