PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters

Goat
05-28-2003, 02:31 AM
I went to the Foo Fighters show monday night in Columbus, OH. Now I dunno if any of you listem to these guys but if you don't then you are gay. It was bad ass, first we were only about 20 yards from the stage so we could see everything perfectly, second, we wern't aware that there chevelle was gonna be there which made it even more bad ass, third these 2 hot bitches got drunk and were all over each other. It was an awesome night.

There was this local band there called The Favors (http://thefavors.com/Favors_Page_001.htm). They kicked major ass. We were about 5 feet away from the speakers so technically they blew us away in more ways than one. Dude climbed up on teh speaker and looked at me and my buddy tyler and called us mother fuckers, which was cool, then threw water on me. It was bad ass. We ended up getting free tickets for their show on thursday night and we got a free cd from them. It only had 5 songs on it but that didnt stop us from listening to it non stop.

moocow
05-28-2003, 03:21 AM
Awesome! Glad you had a good time!

Starkist
05-28-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Goatboy in chat

<Starkist> The Foo Fighters are the Nirvana leftovers right?
<ProjectsGoat> **** YOU!!!

:D

Glad you had fun...

MANDRAG GANON
05-28-2003, 09:12 AM
Foo fighters are cool, I like thier older stuff better than their newer stuff but still they are betetr than most crap out there heh. Its always good to be called a mother fucker then get covered in water, I think at least. Glad ya had a good time :thumbsup:

vegeta1215
05-28-2003, 03:05 PM
I've always liked the Foo Fighters. I don't have their latest cd, but The Colour And The Shape is one of the best albums of the 90s. My friends and I used to cover like 4-5 songs off that album in our garage band a few years ago.

I haven't seen them live yet though :( One year here in MD, Foo Fighters, Everclear, and Green Day played the HFStival (huge concert put on each year by WHFS - the best radio station on earth). I wish I could've gone to that show. Thankfully I have seen Everclear and Green Day since then.

Goat
05-28-2003, 03:30 PM
Foo Fighters put on such a great performance. Dave was just fuckin hilarious, telling a guy who threw a shirt at him that he didnt want his fucking sars. Also they were alot harder than they are on their cd's and shit. Me and my buddy tyler almost got a concussion from comming so close to banging our heads together. When I woke up the next morning my neck was sore, my back hurt, and I had a killer headache. It was general admission so it was basically first come first serve on seating, me and my buddy tyler thought about going to the pit to see teh concert, then we got scared we would get our asses kicked so we went to teh front of teh lawn, when chevelle came out we were pissed cause we wernt in the pit. The moral of the story is: Don't be a pussy

ka7an4
05-28-2003, 04:15 PM
I never really like The Foo Fighters dug outside of a few songs of there. They just never really did it for me but Dave does really seem like a great guy and yea he is really funny. I think he should have stuck to drumming, he’s way better at drumming and he’s only ok at guitar.