PDA

View Full Version : How you know SB cares.

zfreak2004
05-27-2003, 08:56 PM
This is What happens when you click on the quote post buttons on the fake posts for the edit signature.

Hacked in by SB

Why did you click on that?? You must have realized that the post you're looking at exists solely for the purpose of showing you what your signature looks like. Did you just wonder what would happen? Did you think that maybe, since the buttons were links, they actually did something? Or were you hoping that clicking on one of them would somehow cause a glitch in the boards that would result in your gaining absolute and total control over them? Maybe you're just one of those people who likes to click on things even when they have absolutely no reason to do so.

Well, now you know the horrible truth. Not only did none of those cool things happen, but you've wasted your valuable time reading this error message that essentially tells you nothing other than the fact that you're a fool. Additionally, you've wasted my valuable time by forcing me to create this error. See, I had to jump through a number of hoops to get vbulletin to display this special message the way that I wanted it to. Believe it or not, it actually took me about two hours to get it working. No joke. And all because I knew that you would click that damn button, zfreak2004. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Stop laughing at me, dammit. It's not funny. All that time that I wasted could have been spent fixing some of the crap that's wrong with the boards. Instead I've been sitting here sifting through functions upon functions, trying to figure out where in the hell the code checks to see if the postid it's been passed is invalid. It does it in so many places, I could never figure out exactly which time actually resulted in the error message being displayed. I altered so many different files while I was trying to figure it all out that I'm surprised the boards are still working at all. Of course the solution was so simple once I stumbled upon it that it made me want to cry. In fact, I think I did... It's been such an emotional time for me, I'm really not sure what's going on at this point.

At any rate, here's your damn error message...

That post doesn't exist, fool. Stop clicking on stuff that you know isn't supposed to do anything!

http://armageddongames.net/images/shadsig3.gif

Tygore
05-27-2003, 08:57 PM
ROFL! Oh man, that was good. Also, try to edit a post that isn't yours:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3.There's also a very good possibility that you just suck.

Blonde799
05-27-2003, 08:59 PM
If a person's house blew up every time they'd click on a useless link, we'd have a lot of dead people.:p

System Error
05-27-2003, 09:03 PM
Hahaha...try entering your birthday as a date that has never occured yet.

"You get points for creative thinking, but (insert date here) is not a valid date. Please try again in ? years."

SB is god. Don't fuck with him. I wonder what's next? Some joke theme that's very flashy...literally?

Jigglysaint
05-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Seizure style, possibly made in Flash...

moon_princess
05-27-2003, 10:37 PM
Cool messages. I've never seen a message like that before, could be because I usually never click on a link unless I'm almost 100% sure of what it is...go figure.

moocow
05-27-2003, 10:39 PM
And that, my friends, is why Shadowblazer and I were at one point married. Don't ask what happened to that, though. It's all one big mess. I will get him back though, muahaha! :sb:

Goat
05-28-2003, 02:43 AM
My lord, his evilness grows every day.

Foxx
05-28-2003, 07:21 AM
That reminds me of the "Punch the Puppy and win nothing" banner we used to have so long ago....

ShadowTiger
05-28-2003, 07:55 AM
Really? I've been "punched" before, and I won nothing. ;) (I hate bullies. :disgust: ) Throw a paint filled baloon at them, and... .heh.

So it just goes to show you what kind of administration that runs this place. So let's face it. [AGN Rules. ;)]