PDA

View Full Version : i know its a silly question........

zerox
05-27-2003, 09:27 AM
seeing as i havent done it yet i was wondering how you make the picture files you download into tiles and combos?do you just import it as tiles of what?

Tsukuru
05-27-2003, 02:33 PM
Go into Quest > Graphics > Tiles then use the grabber utility. Hit me over the head if I make no sense.

Superstrider
05-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by zerox
seeing as i havent done it yet i was wondering how you make the picture files you download into tiles and combos?do you just import it as tiles of what?

:mega:
It is not a silly question. When I was grabbing tiles of Tails for my quest, I had to figure this out on my own.

zerox
05-28-2003, 06:05 AM
thanks ill try that and do you have any suggestions on walkthroughs or places to get good tiles of tile sets and stuff.
i did the idontknows walkthrough and the one on www.zeldaclassic.com but im finding thimks quite hard when it comes to making my own boss.

o heres a suggestion. i think i will try it. you know there are two sets for the main character.small+big shield.well edit the one with the big shield and give him a better suit and edit the shield to look like armor and there you have it a armor they can buy in the shop!

Superstrider
05-28-2003, 12:50 PM
Sounds cool! You do that!

MantidMite2001X
05-28-2003, 06:25 PM
Superstrider, just wanted to let ya know.....great Legend Of Sally Demo =)

I anticipate great things from this quest.

Oh yes....by any chance would you have a AOL Instant Messenger or a Yahoo Messenger name that I could reach you by? I'd like to chat with you on one of them. It makes chatting progress a lot easier.