View Full Version : Sonic Heroes

SquishyMon
05-27-2003, 12:53 AM
Has anyone heard about Sonic Heroes? It looks like a 3d version of Knuckles Chaotix with three characters instead of two. I think that the Sonic Team should focus on fewer characters for a better experience. What I really want is a sequel to Sonic Spinball, I can dream.

Daarkseid
05-27-2003, 01:57 AM
Sonic Spinball sucked. I haven't played every Sonic game, but of the ones I have played (the Sonic and Sonic Chaos for the GG, and Sonic 1 and 2 for the genesis and Spinball), Spinball was the worst. It was incredibly monotonous and annoying.

TheGeepster
05-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Sonic Spinball was its own game, more pinball than traditional Sonic the Hedgehog.. Not bad if you liked pinball though.

jman2050
05-27-2003, 01:15 PM
Sonic Spinball was cool although it was monotonous. I am really REALLY looking forward to Sonic Heroes, as many of oyu ould probably infer anyways :p . A sequel to Sonic spinball would be nice, not that crappy pinball party game they're trying to pull on us.

Now what I am REALLY wanting is either a port or remake of Sonic CD with all the japanese music...

SquishyMon
05-27-2003, 01:22 PM
If you have an emulator that supports 32x games, that's probably much better than trying to find a 32x and the Chaotix game (which isn't that good of a game anyway, in my opinion). You can also find an early beta for that game called Sonic Crackers. Spinball is my favorite unconventional Sonic game, much better than Blast or Mean Bean Machine, and forget about shuffle.

Sonic CD... mmmmmmmm :drool:

Ian
05-27-2003, 01:54 PM
I liked Sonic Spinball, I was really happy when it was included in the port bundle on GCN, Sonic Mega Collection (or something like that)

I'm also excited about Sonic Heros, it looks pretty fun,

SquishyMon
05-28-2003, 12:48 AM
Now that I've read more about it, the multible charcter system seems to be more like that in Sonics 2 and 3, but you can switch like in Donkey Kong Country. excellent

Gerudo
05-28-2003, 07:29 PM
check the vid they got at ps2.ign.com...

thats pretty cool