PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Link and his Adventure to Snortsia: Demo #1 is here

Sephiroth
05-26-2003, 09:58 PM
Click here (http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/TLOL_andhatos.zip) to download Demo #1. Size: 1.52 MB (pretty big for a little thing like me :))

This demo doesn't even have a real level.. just a massive test dungeon where the sword is.. Please try it out and tell me if you have found a bug (but I doubt it) so I can :gavel: it. :laughing:

Good luck. :)

Edit: Use ZC Version 1.92 Beta 182/183 for best results.

ms_zelda_lady
05-27-2003, 12:41 AM
:cry:
I found a bug or actually two of them. Its after the first key room. Its the room that you have to avoid being hit by things that criss cross the room. When you land in the basement and take the warp back up to the same room you are not exactly in the room but once again just like in your first quest you end up in the wall in between 2 rooms and are stuck. Also if you save your game there you end up in the wall again, and have to restart your game. Although I only got the boomerang and not the sword I still liked what I played. Love what you've done with the moveable block rooms even though I didn't take the time to figure out how to get the map.
Can't wait to play the finished version.

ms_zelda_lady

Sephiroth
05-27-2003, 12:43 AM
I have that bug fixed in a later version that I have sumbitted to my testers right now... Oh yea.. Ms_Zelda_lady, you can sign up to be a tester right now by going to my forums.. LOL I have three slots open right now... hehehehehehehehe

and to get the map, you push all blocks in center of room onto squares. they are block triggers. :whap:

Superstrider
05-27-2003, 04:25 PM
:moo:
Hey, nice quest!
:moo: