PDA

View Full Version : The Mgmt...

TheGeepster
05-26-2003, 08:13 AM
I was reading the now-closed thread on how evil the management here and decided to respond as best I could..

In my brief time here under this name, and in my time some couple of years ago under a name now lost, I've never had a major issue with any moderator or staff member. They've also done their job well, for the most part.

So here's to the managing staff of AGN, who keep the cogs of this place well-oiled and working!

EDIT: The complaint was at a ban-threat for posting too much? My current posts/day is sitting at about 12 now, and I note that the griper in the other management thread has less than 1/day. So it's definitely not speed of posting..

Gerudo
05-26-2003, 08:29 AM
birdman:

not all of us staff have the 'corrupt-ness' you assume we do... if anyone is banned, they are banned for a reason...

as far as posting too much, if you get warned for posting too much, look at the content of your posts, remember its QUALITY, not QUANTITY.... :)

Ian
05-26-2003, 10:45 AM
Idon't have a problem with the staff. I may dissagree sometimes, but nothing big enough to make a thread about. I guess with birdman's lack of typing skills, he just miss-interpreted (sp?) the warning because he's so used to his 1337 typing.

MANDRAG GANON
05-27-2003, 02:09 PM
There are good staff memebers here, but yes there are definately bad staff members here...and yes, I've seen people banned for no reason or at least a very stupid reason *shrug* I could list all the things wrong, but I'm lazy and have better things to do.

Ich
05-27-2003, 04:23 PM
We here at AGN are spoiled and take them for granted. Their competence is fantastic compared to some other boards I go to. Although, it's kind of required considering how many rules we have...

MANDRAG GANON
05-27-2003, 06:58 PM
Seriously out of every message board I've gone to this has the worst staff :\ we're not all that spoiled, if ya ask me.

Breaker
05-27-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Gerudo
birdman:

not all of us staff have the 'corrupt-ness' you assume we do... if anyone is banned, they are banned for a reason...

as far as posting too much, if you get warned for posting too much, look at the content of your posts, remember its QUALITY, not QUANTITY.... :)

None of the Staff is "corrupt". -_-