PDA

View Full Version : the management here

birdman
05-26-2003, 04:23 AM
i would like to know, is all of the management here like friends or something??

because people get banned for nothing or because one of the moderators do not like a member because of conflicting views.

I recieved a PM from a moderator in which i will keep thier name annonomus(i cant spell) warning me because i post too much.

If i get banned because of this thread, it will be because the management is corrupt. i know that there are members out there that think that the management is corrupt but they dont "have the balls" to confront you

Starkist
05-26-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by birdman
i would like to know, is all of the management here like friends or something??

No, we all hate each other.

because people get banned for nothing or because one of the moderators do not like a member because of conflicting views.

People don't get banned for nothing. People get banned for spamming, flaming, and making dumb threads like this.

I recieved a PM from a moderator in which i will keep thier name annonomus(i cant spell) warning me because i post too much.

It's 'anonymous'. And 'received'. And 'their'.

If i get banned because of this thread, it will be because the management is corrupt. i know that there are members out there that think that the management is corrupt but they dont "have the balls" to confront you

So posting a poorly worded thread, with grammatical errors up the yin yang, about how the management is corrupt and banning people for no reason, and then almost daring them to ban you (assuming that will prove something) means you have balls? You're not confronting anyone, you're just being dumb.

Don't spam don't flame and you'll be all right. Post stuff like this and you won't be all right. :shrug:

inori
05-26-2003, 04:44 AM
Of course the management here is all friends. We hide in Forum Staff and plot: "Who can we piss off by banning today?" :sb:

(Just to make myself clear, the above line was a joke. It's not true... in fact, Forum Staff contains at least as many ... um ... "differences of opinion" as any forum at AGN.)

I seriously doubt you were warned for posting too much. On the contrary, I suspect you were warned for posting too little per post, also known as spamming.

Really, the forum staff is not out to get you. Rather, we're out to keep this place from degenerating into a morass of spam and flame, because if that happens, it won't be worth posting here. (Unless you enjoy posting at morasses of spam and flame. In that case, I suggest that AGN is not the place for you.)

Whenever you're about to make a post, you might try doing what I do (before clicking "Submit"): Step back, reread the thread, reread your post. Consider whether your post will make the thread a better place. If the answer is "no," consider using the "back" button instead of the "submit" button.

birdman
05-26-2003, 04:57 AM
hey starkist, is flaming me actually necessary. i mean, i posted here to post my views on the management here and you flame the SHIT out of me! If you thought that this thread was totally unnecessary, why didnt you use your damn moderator power in the usual damn corrupt way you assholes do. Why the hell do u even care if i spell correct?

inori
05-26-2003, 05:04 AM
Uh... Starkist never flamed you. You, on the other hand, flamed Starkist (and the rest of forum staff) quite nicely.

If you play along with the rules, you'll get along here quite well. If you flame the forum staff, then you won't. It's quite simple.

I'm going to close this thread so you can make one more try at following the rules here. Please make good use of it; third chances are rare on this forum.

- topic closed -

Breaker
05-26-2003, 05:05 AM
If you thought that this thread was totally unnecessary, why didnt you use your damn moderator power in the usual damn corrupt way you assholes do. Why the hell do u even care if i spell correct?

The only one flaming in this thread is you and if you don't stop, you will be banned. As for spelling, if you would like to gain an ounce of respect on this forum I'd suggest you start using atleast basic grammar.