PDA

View Full Version : My 2 year Anniversary!

Rijuhn
05-25-2003, 11:12 PM
Wow, to think that 2 years ago I registered at AGN for video game help. So much has changed since then. I really must thank this place and all of it's members, even the bad ones. I've been able to see many different points of view, and such, but most importantly I've had fun. The summer of 2001 I was so happy, even though I didn't get out of the house much.

I would sit at my computer with a cup of coffee in the morning and stay online for about 4 hours typing away. AGN is my first message board, well second but IGN is shitty so it doesn't count. I got to talk with others who understood as much as I did about game and a few members who were like game-gods to me. I was a wide-eyed 15 year old. I was amazed by the power of the internet, and everything still had a bit of magic to it.

AGN is better in a lot of respects, but I still miss the old feeling, the new feeling. (Is this how old people feel? :confuse2: )

I just want to thank War Lord, SB, Breaker, Darth Cronic, TSA, Moocow, Toolie, UL200x, Starkist, Beldaran, Mak X, AlexMax, Daarkseid, Mottzilla, Glenn the Great and all of the other pseudo-classic members that have come and gone over the years (sorry if I've left you out).

I don't want to get too emotional about this, but I really just need to sit down and reflect on the past a bit. Here's to my two years I've spent here, and here's to many more! :toast: :gavel:

MANDRAG GANON
05-25-2003, 11:35 PM
I gotta say, i dunno you very well, but from what I know, you seem like a pretty cool guy. Happy aniversary man.

Daarkseid
05-26-2003, 12:15 AM
I'd say great(in regards to the poll) since around the boards you're fairly pleasant. And the few times I've talked with you on Aim were decent as well.

obi
05-26-2003, 04:06 AM
There wasn't a 'He's cool' option so i went for okay :p
Happy anniversary man!

HarryPotter007
05-26-2003, 10:44 AM
I say he's great but voting on I don't know him. :laughing:

Happy Anniversary! :D :cool: :lol: :laughing:

plith
05-26-2003, 11:29 AM
You're not so great! You didn't include my name! Foolish mortal!

carrot red
05-26-2003, 01:21 PM
You're pretty cool, Rijuhn, for a foolish mortal.
Happy 2nd anniversary.:)