PDA

View Full Version : need bow in hidden duality

amie
05-25-2003, 11:08 PM
I am completely stuck in hidden duality. I have been to every area I can get to in the overworld, and about 3/4 of the rooms in level 1 and I can't go any farther. I have been in every shop and house that I can get to, but everywhere I go I can't find either the candle, or the bow. I have arrows already, but they don't do me any good. I have been to every room in the first part of level 1 except for the last few rooms that lead to the boss. I have been down every stairway and followed it as far as I could go till I came to either statues that I had to shoot, or a crystal that I had to shoot. Could someone please help me find these items. I am so frustrated already. I would like to continue to play the game, but if I can't find these things I won't be able to play. Please help!!!!!

Sephiroth
05-26-2003, 09:22 PM
You can hit the crystals with the boomerang. But I'm also having that same problem... :laughing:

amie
05-27-2003, 01:20 AM
I used my boomerang on the crystal and got into a couple more rooms, but it didn't help much. Now I can't go any farther without the bow, I really need some help.

DarkFlameWolf
05-27-2003, 01:25 AM
well, try unearthing a key in the pots after that crystal switch on the lower floor, use that key on the upper floor on the locked doors in the center of the floor. That'll lead you to the bow.

Sephiroth
05-27-2003, 06:39 PM
I had that key, but then I got lost and couldn't find that door. LOL