PDA

View Full Version : Stupid games/movies

jman2050
05-25-2003, 10:49 PM
Don't know whether this will do better here or in GD. Oh well. Basically, this is sort of an activity in which you create your own advertisement for an extremely ridiculous and/or stupid idea for a video game or movie. I'll start with an example:

From the creators of The Sims....

comes a simulation unlike any other...

[gunshot sound; a bullet is shown moving in slow motion]

Bullet Time

[awesome techno music plays]

Be the master of bullet craftsmenship. Choose form over 75 different templates to create the perfect bullet. Change the color, the shape; make the most powerful, fastest, and accurate bullet imaginable. Then test it out in simulation mode. keep track of vital statistics, like speed, direction, curvature, then see the results as your bullet hits the test dummy, which can take upon the image of Osama bin Laden, George W. Bush, Adam Sandler, and the Dixie Chicks. You control their fate... ou control the bullet. Man, it's Bullet Time...

Coming to PC, compatible with Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP, Apple OS X, and Linux. MSRP $59.99 Rated T. Copyright Maxis, jman2050 2003. Now accepting pre-orders :P

I have another one but I'll wait to see if I get any responses.

Kirby of Doom
05-26-2003, 10:11 PM
From the makers who brought you Doom Sesame comes an action packed educational extravaganza...

"I love you, you love me, wait a minute, that's not true. Die punk!"

It's GTA Barney!

Play along as Barney does the dirty work for the Mafia. And who says crime isn't educational?

"I am so happy my son loves this game. He's learned a lot, like how to hotwire a car."

Rated E, uh, no that's not right. It's T, wait, uh... M? Well, just get it!

Ok, that's what I came up with. :shrug:

Dracula
06-08-2003, 02:06 PM
From the creators of the Gran Turismo series...
*loud cars revving up...*
*red light, yellow light, green light...*
*vvvVVRRRROOOOOOMMMmmm..put-OOm...put-Oom... put-put-ssshhhh...*
The most realistic driving simulator ever...
-=Gran Turismo: Pile of Metal Shit=-
*the song "Piece of shit car" starts playing"
You buy the cars that you could only afford in real life... and you attempt to race with them...
*rusted out volvo swerves, hit's a dodge aries, both cars blow up*
Notice how I said 'attempt'
*a bunch of old rust buckets flying down a turn, all end up in a firey car wreck*
Gran Turismo: Pile of Metal Shit... Coming soon for Playstation 2...
*old Chevy Nova take off, everything falls apart, driver runs out on fire*
rated iM for imMature...

Ultra22Lemming
06-08-2003, 02:40 PM
From the makers of Man with a Plan ...

Man speaks, "If ... if if if everyone in the United States puts a dollar in this hole then we can solve the national debt problem."

... comes a new generation of Tuttle ...

"I wanna run for Congress, why ... umm .... because I'm better than the other guy."

... people say the young will bring new opportunities ...

"F is for Fantastic."

... but for this generation ....

"R is for Renewable"

... comes a whole lot of ....

"E is for Extra Terrestrial"

.... Fred .....

"D is for Dinky"

Two Men with Two Plans

Coming to theatres never.