PDA

View Full Version : problems in level 8, revenge 2

amie
05-24-2003, 01:58 PM
I am having a hard time getting through level 8. The one room I can't get through right now is kind of a maze room. It is in the second row down from the top and the third room over from the left. You have to push some blocks to get through and I can't figure it out. It has a big square of water on the upper left side of the room, and when you push any blocks, the water is blocked off. I come in from the bottom and the only other door is at the top. but I can't get there. I think it has to do with pushing the movable blocks to the right, but every way I try, I just get stuck. Also, in another room on the left side of the castle, the room is shaped like a cross with four blocks that seperate the room so you can't get to the other door at the top. Is there something I have to find in level 8 that will let me move the blocks? Also, one room said that there are secret passageways in the water, did that mean in level 8 too, or is it just talking about the whirlpools in the overworld? Thanks again for everyones help. I love the quest, it is a fun challenge to try to get through.

System Error
05-24-2003, 03:06 PM
Yes, you need the Level-2 Power Bracelet to move the blocks. Yes, there are secret passageways in the water. Just grab the flippers, jump in, and take a dip (dive in!).

amie
05-24-2003, 05:26 PM
Ok, I am stuck. I have tried to find a secret passage in the water, but I have hit may alt button so that I would dive under the water and walked around that way, but all of the water I can get to doesn't have a secret passage in it. I can't figure out how to get through the maze room, and the only other door I can get to is locked and I can't find a key.

darreldragon
05-24-2003, 05:46 PM
Only square water have passages, and then not all of them do. You should have a room on the right side of the level with two square areas of water, try those two.

As for the maze room, you must enter through a secret passage in the water.