PDA

View Full Version : Update: Snort's Quest (full)

Sephiroth
05-23-2003, 06:19 PM
I think I fixed the bug in the mountain pass.. Click on the Zelda Classic link @ bottom of post for it.

Lemme know if you find a bug so I can :gavel: it.

Edit: If you have already downloaded the updated version, please re-download it because I fixed the whistle warps. That is why people got stuck on the castle or in water when they blew the whistle.

OldZelda_fan
05-23-2003, 07:22 PM
thank you - and - I hope you did well on you finals.... I will be able to check if the mountain bug has been fixed a little later this evening -- again -- thanks for the fix.

Sephiroth
05-23-2003, 07:24 PM
Finals are on the 2nd and 3rd of June.. I was just able to update the quest due to a three-day off period. LOL

OldZelda_fan
05-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Well - enjoy your three-days - with the update - I expect I will :0)

Follow up---

I still have a problem with the mountain pass - again, second floor rightmost room - after you get the flippers.

You pass through a wall to get into the room. Stairway in the top left of the room - door to the bottom left - and - 4 passages on the right of the room - can't get through any one of them.

After going through all of the rooms - you end up a key short - which is probably why I can't proceed past that room.

Any clues?