PDA

View Full Version : We LOVE black people!

Ganonator
05-23-2003, 03:56 PM
I have never seen a stranger, funnier site on the internet.

That's all that needs to be said.

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

*sigh...

stormwatcheagle
05-23-2003, 10:39 PM
I have a feeling I'm gonna regret clicking that link...

Pablo
05-23-2003, 10:44 PM
That's sad...and yet, oddly...touching. Or something like that.

What kind of people come up with these things?

Glenn the Great
05-24-2003, 12:15 AM
Who agrees with me when I say Sally's cute?

Ian
05-24-2003, 10:05 AM
That's very sad, I pity the person who made this, they must have a sad life.

Jemsee
05-24-2003, 10:51 AM
It must be nice to have friends.
I aint got no friends.
I got...

...stink foot...

"In the dark
Where all the fevers grow
Under the watah
Where the shark bubbles blow
In the morning
By your radio
Do the walls close in to suffocate, yah
You ain't got no friends
And all the others they hate, yah
Does the life you been leading gotta go?"
Frank Zappa

Trunks
05-24-2003, 10:59 AM
ok that is a little f*cked up soem one has to much time to make something like that we love our black people wtf.

Tsukuru
05-24-2003, 11:14 AM
The site itself is not racist; it is actually satiring white society and how some people view having black friends as something out of the ordinary, which is racism in itself. It's also pretty funny and makes a point in the process.

moocow
05-24-2003, 01:49 PM
"Nigga pleeeeease!"

/me dies

That is so.... wow.

ka7an4
05-24-2003, 01:49 PM
Wow, that was one of the funniest sites i've seen in a while.

theplustwo
05-24-2003, 02:03 PM
so how in the sam hell did you happen upon that website? o.o that's what i'd like to know.

stormwatcheagle
05-24-2003, 07:13 PM
That was not really racist, but somehow I still feel ofended. I mean, don't we all know people of another race?

Ganonator
05-25-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by theplustwo
so how in the sam hell did you happen upon that website? o.o that's what i'd like to know.

I'm on a joke list that was put together by a some friends of mine. We spend a lot of time searching the internet for things that are horrible satirical (like this site) or rather humorous, such as stickdeath.com and others.

The purpose of this site is Tsukuru said - satire on the fact that white people and black people aren't really looked at as 'friends' especially when the white people are a minority.

it happens, sadly enough. (not that people of different race can be friends, that people look down on that... i figured i should solidify that point)

bigjoe
05-25-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Ganonator

I'm on a joke list that was put together by a some friends of mine. We spend a lot of time searching the internet for things that are horrible satirical (like this site) or rather humorous, such as stickdeath.com and others.

The purpose of this site is Tsukuru said - satire on the fact that white people and black people aren't really looked at as 'friends' especially when the white people are a minority.

it happens, sadly enough. (not that people of different race can be friends, that people look down on that... i figured i should solidify that point)

The fact that they use mass defamation and put words in peoples mouths makes them none the more acceptable though...

TheGeepster
05-25-2003, 04:25 PM
I'm hoping this was merely a joke site, and not an actual serious website effort. It was funny though. :laughing: