PDA

View Full Version : Here's a thread I haven't seen yet

moocow
05-23-2003, 02:04 AM
So, we got a new scanner/printer/copier/fax thing today, and I thought HMMM, WHAT TO SCAN?!

So, I scanned this:

http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/moocow/images/license.jpg

So, if you got 'em, let's see 'em. :D

{reminder: This was almost 2 years ago... please don't make fun of my fat face... ;) }

Starkist
05-23-2003, 02:09 AM
<moocowAG> see that big crack down the right side?
<moocowAG> that's where my license formed to the shape of my butt from having it in my back pocket, and just eventually broke

Just so y'all know what the crack is, better to not let people speculate about these things... :laughing:

fatcatfan
05-23-2003, 02:12 AM
So you're more worried about us seeing your weight than knowing where you live? You obviously haven't been paying to attention to the sort of weirdos who blow through this place...

No joke, showing your address and license number like that is nearly as bad as having your SSN. Three pieces of information, address, license number, and birthdate - that could be enough for someone to pass themselves off as you. I guess you trust most of us, but that doesn't mean the stray wacko won't try to use it for something bad.

EDIT
yeah, my first one had a crease like that because I let some snotty girl at school see it. When she saw my middle initial and I wouldn't tell her my middle name, she got mad and folded it in half.

moocow
05-23-2003, 02:17 AM
Hmm... think I'll fix that now that you got me scared, lol

{edit}
Fixed ;)

carrot red
05-23-2003, 03:44 AM
How about a new pic of you as a redhead?:)

moocow
05-23-2003, 03:48 AM
Oh yeah :p

All the pictures I take, you can't even tell my hair is red...

I'll have to work with the digi cam tomorrow and see what I can get goin wit that... ;)

carrot red
05-23-2003, 03:54 AM
Ok, mine shines in the sun, I don't know if that could help.

Waiting for that.
I don't have a scanner.

Master Ghaleon
05-23-2003, 04:01 AM
When i was a teachers aide when I was in highschool. We had to print out a bunch of work packets out. So I was standing near the copier machine looking innocent til a friend convinced me to start copying my nipples on the copying machine. So I copied 100 pages of my nipples and put it on almost all the walls in school. So my nickname in highschool was "The Nipple King"

I would get money when I would stand on the lunch table and take off my shirt and yell "I am king nipple".

So I scanned my nipples the first time I was near a new scanner/copier :)

I dont like Ohio's License, too plain. But the picture is cute :tongue: