PDA

View Full Version : DoY Help...

System Error
05-22-2003, 11:21 PM
I have reached the Dam's 3rd floor, but can't find the key for that first lock. Just WHERE the hell is it?!!

carrot red
05-23-2003, 03:19 AM
I don't remember that one very well, but I'm not sure it's on the third level. Didn't you get an item you could use in lower levels? There's a lot of backtracking to do in the Dam (revisit all the rooms if you don't get a more accurate answer).

System Error
05-23-2003, 06:48 PM
I got some bombs just before I went up to there. But that's it, as far as I could recall...

abdulah
05-25-2003, 10:53 AM
I have exactly the same problem!
I have also reached the 3rd floor of the dam but have no key for that locked door. I tried bombing around, but found nothing. Plz, if you find out something, post to let me know.

I was starting to think that I missed an item from error's mansion. In the room with the 3 locked doors, I used the only key I had to the south door and found the bow, but wasn't able to go to the other locked rooms. So I was thinking that there might have been an item there that was required for the dam.

I now have 1st sword, 2nd boomerang, bow and arrow.

System Error
05-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Same thing here...I didn't unlock that far right door, only the top and bottom. X_X

abdulah
05-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Still no reply?
I also post in purezc for this and have also PMed C-dawg about the problem 3 days ago, but no answer yet... :(

Isn't the creator anywhere around?
Or at least someone who has played the quest?

Cronic
05-26-2003, 09:51 AM
ZCN is a good place to find him... He conducts hos beta testing there for Dragoon, and checks quite often :)

http://www.zcnetwork.net/forums/index.php?s=

System Error
05-26-2003, 03:45 PM
But C-Dawg doesn't seem to like me very much...I doubt he'll answer for me. X_X

lily
05-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Hi, System Error
Dam was hard for everyone.The key is on F1 floor in the last left room in second row on the map.You need to push the block to get it.;)

abdulah
05-27-2003, 12:16 PM
thanks so much, I'll try that!

--
Ok, that worked, but I have no idea what to do afterwards. I went exploring in the lost hills, but I only found a heart piece and a shield I've already bought.
I went to mandora's muck as well, but wasn't able to do much...
There are some caves which I cannont access because there are trees and other obstacles in front of their entrances.
There is that big excavation place, but I cannot there proceed either cuz I don't have any relic stones.
and there is also another place where I can't go far because there is some green burning mud all over the place and I have no boots...

Does any1 know where I should go at this point?

abdulah
05-28-2003, 06:07 PM
Sorry for the double post, but noone looks the topics that don't have new posts, and I thought I shouldn't start a new thread.

Anyway, can any1 help me with my situation? (see previous post...)

Where should I go after the Dam?

C-Dawg
05-29-2003, 09:29 PM
Go to the excavation encampment and get the directions to climb the Lost Hills. Then go to through the Lost Hills to find the Dream Eater's village.

-C

abdulah
05-30-2003, 07:01 PM
I can't seem to be able to beat the boss of the mirage dungeon. Is there a trick or something?

In the nearby cave I found a hint about a nightmare-something thrown near the statue in Crystallia. I went to Crystallia and found an underwater cave, but I can't find anything in it.

And where is the amulet? There are many invisible enemies around.

Mystical Sasshi
02-19-2005, 04:47 PM
You need to go into Error's dream. Go back to Error's mansion and burn the bushes south of the dungeon where you got the bow. Error's sleeping inside,play your whistle and then go through the dungeon. You have to careful,because you'll run into invisible Poes and areas where you might end up triggering a room full of Armos.

Phazite
02-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Well, this is an old thread, but I'm stuck there two. 3rd floor of the
dam and no key. I've been in every room on the first floor, almost every room on the second floor execp for the rooms on the far left and right in the second row, and two rooms on the third floor.
I even drew a map of the rooms on paper. Can someone tell me where all the keys are in the dungeon or help me?

ShadowTiger
02-21-2005, 07:14 AM
... Ahah. EVERYBODY gets stuck at this part in the dam. ;)

Find the square room with the chest in the middle on the 2nd floor, with the rectangle of pits surrounding it. Bomb the north wall.

Phazite
02-24-2005, 02:19 PM
I've done that. I've been in every room of the 1st floor and almost every room on the 2nd floor but not the two rooms on the sides.