PDA

View Full Version : Revenge 2; Master Sword And Key

amie
05-21-2003, 10:41 PM
I can't get the master sword and the master key. I have gone into the secret castle in the entrance by the start. I can get into the rooms with the master sword and the master key, but I can't get into the rooms above them to bomb down to them. Do I have to get them from the third entrance, and if so, where is it? The only places I really can't get to in the map are the ones with the dark brown stones blocking them. I have tried bombing them with both the red bombs and the blue bombs and I have tried pushing them too. I can only get through part of level 7 too, but I think I have to have the master key before I can get any farther in the level. Thanks for everyone's help with all of my other questions. they have all been a great help.

Cloral
05-22-2003, 12:05 AM
You don't ever need anything from the secret dungeon. They're just things that make your life easier. I will also warn that the other entrance to the secret dungeon is rather difficult to find.

darreldragon
05-22-2003, 01:03 AM
you need to finish level 7 before you can reach the two master objects left. Based on my experience with level seven, I would suggest bombing walls. That should lead you to what you need to finish the level. (That is, if your problem is needing a key.)

amie
05-23-2003, 01:10 AM
I have bombed one wall by the bottom right and got one key, but now I can't find another one. I have bombed all of the walls that would connect with rooms that show on the map, and I can't find any hidden doors. The rooms that I know I am having a problem with are the ones that have the red and blue floors. I can go on the red floors, but I can't find the way to get onto the blue floors, and there is one locked door I can get to, but unless there is a door on a wall that doesn't have a room on the other side that shows on the map, then I can't get anywhere without either a key, or some way onto the blue floors. Thanks for all of your help.

darreldragon
05-23-2003, 06:09 PM
Did you get the clue from the old man who told you to burn the fire on the walls? That clue will help you open up access to the blue floors.

amie
05-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Ok, I got onto the blue floors and completed level 7. Was there something I missed in 7 that was supposed to help me move the dark brown bolders, or what? I need to get to the areas blocked off by them. I think the last item I got was the magic book.I have 2 spots open in the box of things on the left side and on the right side, I have an empty spot above the red bombs. Thanks for all of the help.

darreldragon
05-24-2003, 12:26 AM
You won't be able to move the brown blocks until after level 8. I think you have everything you should have and are ready to move to level eight.

amie
05-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Ok, thanks for all of the help.