PDA

View Full Version : Mario's Insane Rampage help.

Sephiroth
05-21-2003, 10:29 PM
Which table is it that you must burn in level 1?

Tsukuru
05-21-2003, 11:29 PM
It's on the second floor with two stalfos. It should be in a pretty obvious position; its blocking the exit south in the room.

Hope that helps. ;)

VEL
05-21-2003, 11:36 PM
In the room you got the fire flower, you need to go up. Lots of people don't notice that there is an exit at the top of that room.;)

sasja
05-24-2003, 12:44 PM
one question. I miss one star.I finished grocery,fairy.sewel,whorehouse and ashole.which level did I missed and a hint please where to find.thanks

VEL
05-24-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by sasja
one question. I miss one star.I finished grocery,fairy.sewel,whorehouse and ashole.which level did I missed and a hint please where to find.thanks

You missed the ghost house, it is in between the fairy level and the whorehouse, in the "dark" area.

Sephiroth
05-24-2003, 05:03 PM
Another ? Where do you get the bow?

VEL
05-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Snort_2000
Another ? Where do you get the bow?

In the fairy level there is a room with two lanmolas that you need to kill.

Sephiroth
05-24-2003, 05:08 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.:shrug: I guess I forgot about that...

Boommaster
05-27-2003, 08:17 PM
I have the bow but where in the world is the arrow??? I can't find a boomarang either. Is there one anywhere???:nerd:

Sephiroth
05-28-2003, 05:59 PM
I wish I could find one also.. LOL

VEL
05-28-2003, 06:08 PM
The arrow is in the ghost house, in the room with the bed that has white sheets. The boomerang is in the room after that.

Boommaster
05-28-2003, 08:40 PM
Thanks,,, thanks

Foxx
06-05-2003, 07:53 AM
Okay, I managed just tonight to find and defeat the asshole (nice cut-scene afterwards BTW), and I've found the final level. But how do you get that green coin up in the flooded area when you're on the raft?

VEL
06-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Foxx
Okay, I managed just tonight to find and defeat the asshole (nice cut-scene afterwards BTW), and I've found the final level. But how do you get that green coin up in the flooded area when you're on the raft?

You can't. I put it there, for some reason I can't remember (that area originally wasn't going to be flooded) then I just left it there to confuse people.

Foxx
06-06-2003, 01:59 AM
Ah, thanks... I eventually got all the way through the seventh level and won... when I saw "Ganon" I was simply astonished, I seriously couldn't believe what I was looking at. The ending was nice, I guess.... the best part is it's been over two years since I first played a demo of this quest and the rest of the quest has equalled, often surpassed the stuff in that old demo. VEL, I have to admire your commitment to quality. I didn't have much luck finding the secret levels, but I did manage to run into and pick up a lot of hidden things (like the hammer and the suit that acted as the red ring; I never did find whatever suit replaced the blue ring).

(If secret levels get opened up with simple whistle toots I apologize, the whistle comes into your hands pretty late and I didn't really feel like whistling on every overworld screen that didn't have an entrance (some screens of which are rather hard to reach).)

Willistheish
11-17-2008, 07:32 PM
what do I do after the grocery store? I'm soooo lost. idk where to go. :(

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Go south, look for a small tower with fairies hovering around it. This same place was featured in the intro, when fairies drop a guy from the air.

Shazza Dani
11-18-2008, 02:29 AM
Wow, five year grave-dig. Awesome. http://www.purezc.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/icon_cool.gif

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Well Tom, since this is a thread for help on Mario's Insane Rampage, let's just think of it as utility.

Shazza Dani
11-18-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm not stopping anyone. I was just admiring the massive BUMP.

Willistheish
11-18-2008, 05:00 PM
okay, i replayed the cutscene and i know what to look for, but i dont know how to get there. if youre talking about going south from where that bomb shop near link is, theres a skeleton in the way. i cant get into any new areas. where exactly do i go thats new?

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 05:06 PM
You didn't enter the place with dark soil did you? it's not in the land of the dead (or whatever you want to call it, it has spooky music from Super Mario Land 2.). What you're looking for should be accessible to you, especially if you got the dungeon item from the grocery store. Use all your items.

Willistheish
11-18-2008, 05:09 PM
if the dungeon item is the fire flower, yea i got it. and i have blue and pink bombs. but thats it.

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm sure those bombs are key... I'm gonna open it up and look.

Willistheish
11-18-2008, 05:15 PM
okay. because the area to the right of marios house is blocked by a yoshi, and by the castle bomb shop thing theres a skeleton in the way to go farther down south.

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
So? Set the Yoshi on fire. And ignore the retard: you can't get into that building.

Willistheish
11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
ive tried looking, i cant find anything. :( i need help.

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Set the yoshi on fire. Burn the Yoshi. the one blocking the way.

Willistheish
11-18-2008, 09:03 PM
ok. thanks. i already beat the fairy house, and the haunted house, but im in the sewer and theres a part where i need a raft to continue. ive looked everywhere for it but idk where it is...

King Aquamentus
11-18-2008, 11:46 PM
you'll have to push a block. Look for a room with a toolbox on the floor.

zandor999
03-26-2010, 03:39 AM
i found all six stars and can't get into the last dungeon. could someone give me a hint?
when i walk into the last one he still says "one who doesnt have triforce cannot enter".

does it have anything to do with the strange box i bought in the mask shop?

im also thinking it has something to do with the strange red grave with the upside down cross?

this game is alot of fun and really well made!

AkitaDoge
04-20-2014, 02:48 AM
Hello. I am currently playing this game right now. I found all the hearts, but I have no idea where the power bracelet and the wrench is. Does anyone know where any of these items are so far?
Currently, I have for passive equipment top: the canoe, the book, the suit, the ladder, and two spaces missing.
The bottom row consists of the mask shield, the toolbox, a space missing, the frog suit, and the goomba shoes.
What does the toolbox do by the way?
For the usable items, I guess I am missing the power bracelet.

AkitaDoge
04-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Today, everything just finally clicked. I'm almost there completing everything. Just one more item and 7 more hearts.
http://imgur.com/vNSITqX
Not giving up on this game really pays off.
Thank you VELfor making this wonderful gem.

xBombersamx
05-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Today, everything just finally clicked. I'm almost there completing everything. Just one more item and 7 more hearts.

wow omg how did you find the green P thing, the !!! thing and the bracelet? VEL said to follow the brown area toad's instructions but they were too vague from me...
ran from fireball fairy... house? (shop?) then run to over some cliffs or something to hide???
then find a bunch of skulls (I saw a bunch in the northern zone as a rectangle but they only give BOOs)???
then finally end up at a house that wasn't there before??? And does this bracelet part thingy have anything TO DO WITH what the toad east of the donkey kong house said, that you stand on some broken stuff to stop skeletons then follow a path to find a BLUE(???) pipe that would only be there, if you followed the path???
I saw some skeletons and yellow gumball people sorta north of the blue pipe Toad... anything there maybe...
Which by the way, do I do anything with the Donkey kong thing? I had a feeling he had to be put in the whore house but nothing I tried works on him or the the toad who owns the pants he hides in...
Do I do anything with Lord featherbottom, what does the inverse cross gravestone south of the book of lies house do? is the first dungeon and the ending dungeon the only ones with bombable walls? (I found the goomba boots, a heart container with nuns, and another heart container fighting the hardest goddamned enemy I could think of, when you see that he has a shield, shoots you for 2 hearts and bumps into you for FIVE hearts when you are wearing the REDRING suit, AND to top it off he runs prolly even faster than dem fast old men! (I did work out his shield could be knocked off with the hammer so i can stun him with yoshi or blue shell to finish off, but that was hard dang ass.) )
Is the lobster possibly a gamble guy or just simply a jibbing troll like that one lady in the classic zelda? (The duck is boring, and I've never seen the socialite from the dragon's ass)
Speaking of dragon's ass, near the end I saw a weird separated door hole in the left side f a room that I can't get to neither by bombing or whatever, a secret stash of many many germ pillows that I can't bomb the dividing wall to get into and also a zoratoad shoots from the topleft corner of the dungeon hinting at possible passage that you want to get above that corner but has to go right across the top of the dungeon only. I wonder what those do.
can someone help alleviate my mysteries?

AkitaDoge
05-11-2014, 11:43 PM
wow omg how did you find the green P thing, the !!! thing and the bracelet? VEL said to follow the brown area toad's instructions but they were too vague from me...
ran from fireball fairy... house? (shop?) then run to over some cliffs or something to hide???
then find a bundch of skulls (I saw a bunch in the northern zone as a rectangle but they only give BOOs)???
then finally end up at a house that wasn't there before??? And does this bracelet part thingy have anything TO DO WITH what the toad east of the donkey kong house said, that you stand on some broken stuff to stop skeletons then follow a path to find a BLUE(???) pipe that would only be there, if you followed the path???
I saw some skeletons and yellow gumball people sorta north of the blue pipe Toad... anything there maybe...
Which by the way, do I do anything with the Donkey kong thing? I had a feeling he had to be put in the whore house but nothing I tried works on him or the the toad whoowns the pants he hides in...
Do I do anything with Lord featherbottom, what does the inverse cross gravestone south of the book of lies house do? is the first dungeon and the ending dungeon the only ones with bombable walls? (I found the goomba boots, a heart container with nuns, and another heart container fighting the hardest goddamned enemy I could think of, when you see that he has a shield, shoots you for 2 hearts and bumps into you for FIVE hearts when you are wearing the REDRING suit, AND to top it off he runs prolly even faster than dem fast old men! (I did work out his shield could be knocked off with the hammer so i can stun him with yoshi or blue shell to finish off, but that was hard dang ass.) )
Is the lobster possibly a gamble guy or just simply a jibbing troll like that one lady in the classic zelda? (The duck is boring, and I've never seen the socialite from the dragon's ass)
Speaking of dragon's ass, near the end I saw a weird separated door hole in the left side f a room that I can't get to neither by bombing or whatever, a secret stash of many many germ pilows that I can't bomb the dividing wall to get into and also a zoratoad shoots frm the topleft corner of the dungeon hinting at possible passage that you want to get above that corner but has to go right across the top of the dungeon only. I wonder what those do.
can someone help alleviate my mysteries?

You get them when you reach hell. Well, the powered up version of the glove is in hell. You will pick up the regular glove once you read below.. Now to get to hell, you need the wrench. How do you get the wrench? Read to find out.

Ok. Let's open up the game and help out here. I haven't finished the game yet, so if you do continue to march forward and find some new secrets, help me out. That would be wonderful. If one of everything has an upgrade, I'm missing quite some upgrades as you can see.
Yes. The instructions that the toad give is quite vague. Basically, it's start from the fairy at this point .http://imgur.com/hsSnCUt
From there, you have to start like this: Start from inside the empty house. Go out of it and go west. Next, go to the skull and follow the path. Do not get out of the path road set for you. When you walk left from the skull and reach the rock, walk north. If you did it right, the ring of skulls will open and a heart will be found. After that, walk east into the dead end. If done right, the home of the "happy pillow people." will appear instead of it being a dead end.

The next secret in the world of Toadwashere is about the blue pipe. This one is easier.
Start from the house of skeletons like the toad says and just follow the rock path. Do not go out of it. If done right, you will see the blue pipe.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with Donkey Kong. I tried everything my brain could think of. I'm stumped here. Maybe the upgrade to Yoshi or the hammer would help?
One thing I would like to know is what does the toolbox do? I haven't found a use for that yet.

Everything will make sense when you beat these two dungeons. As for bombable walls, the green P will help out in revealing bombable areas for the cost of some magic meter.
The area where you found Probe of God is where you would use the Goomba Boots at if you haven't figured that out.
I would think the last item I'm missing would deal with the lobster or those set of rocks.
There is a gambling guy, but the lobster is not him. I think inside the dragon's ass is just decor for now. Happy playing.
I hate those guys too.

VEL
05-12-2014, 01:47 PM
It's been along time since I made this game, I barely remember parts of it (I don't even remember the wrench). There are alot of things in the game that have no real use, some are inside jokes, some are to just be weird, the lobster, the orange, lord featherbottom, Donkey Kong in the pants, extra dragon ass areas, don't have any real use as far as I remember. I think the toolbox/treasure chest is an wallet upgrade so you can carry more money. Also certain things might not work or work differently if the game isn't played in the version of ZC it was made in, like hell didn't work in some versions.

King Aquamentus
05-12-2014, 04:16 PM
For all it is worth, I don't remember a wrench either, *or* hell. Unless he's referring to the haunted portion in the middle of the overworld, or the final dungeon (neither of which sound right) I remember heaven alright, but where was hell?

xBombersamx
05-12-2014, 06:16 PM
For all it is worth, I don't remember a wrench either, *or* hell. Unless he's referring to the haunted portion in the middle of the overworld, or the final dungeon (neither of which sound right) I remember heaven alright, but where was hell?

Could be that blue pipe the blue door toad was talking about with the heap of skeletons above him...

xBombersamx
05-12-2014, 06:46 PM
You get them when you reach hell. Well, the powered up version of the glove is in hell. You will pick up the regular glove once you read below.. Now to get to hell, you need the wrench. How do you get the wrench? Read to find out.

Ok. Let's open up the game and help out here. I haven't finished the game yet, so if you do continue to march forward and find some new secrets, help me out. That would be wonderful. If one of everything has an upgrade, I'm missing quite some upgrades as you can see.
Yes. The instructions that the toad give is quite vague. Basically, it's start from the fairy at this point .http://imgur.com/hsSnCUt
From there, you have to start like this: Start from inside the empty house. Go out of it and go west. Next, go to the skull and follow the path. Do not get out of the path road set for you. When you walk left from the skull and reach the rock, walk north. If you did it right, the ring of skulls will open and a heart will be found. After that, walk east into the dead end. If done right, the home of the "happy pillow people." will appear instead of it being a dead end.

The next secret in the world of Toadwashere is about the blue pipe. This one is easier.
Start from the house of skeletons like the toad says and just follow the rock path. Do not go out of it. If done right, you will see the blue pipe.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with Donkey Kong. I tried everything my brain could think of. I'm stumped here. Maybe the upgrade to Yoshi or the hammer would help?
One thing I would like to know is what does the toolbox do? I haven't found a use for that yet.

Everything will make sense when you beat these two dungeons. As for bombable walls, the green P will help out in revealing bombable areas for the cost of some magic meter.
The area where you found Probe of God is where you would use the Goomba Boots at if you haven't figured that out.
I would think the last item I'm missing would deal with the lobster or those set of rocks.
There is a gambling guy, but the lobster is not him. I think inside the dragon's ass is just decor for now. Happy playing.
I hate those guys too.

Apparently I had to try to when i got into the lone pointing skull screen i have to align myself a bit to hit the rock in the corner then go up hitting another rock to see and collect the heart then go right to see the house.
And either the junk next to the ganon level access with the blood, guts and invert cross red grave are visuals or you can use one of the bracelets. Here's hoping if I can find the gambling guy too...
I still haven't worked out how to go with the skull house to the blue pipe thing. It's this house right? http://i60.tinypic.com/2463oki.png and am I allowed to kill them before starting to leave? Am I meant to follow the road to that toad who lost his tea and crumpets, or something?
Do you think if the arrow pointing to two torches in the brown area is a secret or a ruse to make us spend bombs or candles trying to open something in the middle of the two torches?

xBombersamx
05-12-2014, 06:53 PM
It's been along time since I made this game, I barely remember parts of it (I don't even remember the wrench). There are alot of things in the game that have no real use, some are inside jokes, some are to just be weird, the lobster, the orange, lord featherbottom, Donkey Kong in the pants, extra dragon ass areas, don't have any real use as far as I remember. I think the toolbox/treasure chest is an wallet upgrade so you can carry more money. Also certain things might not work or work differently if the game isn't played in the version of ZC it was made in, like hell didn't work in some versions.
Thanls for the support by the way,
Did the original Zelda have anything as strong as that one skeleton in the final dungeon?
Like he takes off 20 normal hearts and 5 of x4 armored hearts, shoots you for 2 max armored hearts and runs fast and has a shield and high health?
Super berserk Darknut, or miniboss?
And I had the treasure chest and farmed back up to 999 coins once but I couldn't ever get past that. Maybe it does something else yet...

jwex001
05-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Where is the green p and the "silver arrows" i got to gannon, but could not kill him due to not having them

VEL
05-13-2014, 05:21 PM

Hell was a super hidden area that was optional. To access it you had to have mario kill himself with bombs and/or flames in a house where somebody said something about a sacrifice or suicide or something (I can't remember what he said). After you continued you would be in hell, but this only worked in some versions. It was basically an alternate version of the overworld with some extra items laying around.

Chris Miller
05-13-2014, 05:58 PM
To get to hell, there's a house in the southeastern corner of the overworld that you need the hammer to get to. Push a block inside the house to warp to the "hell" version of the house, then kill yourself.

xBombersamx
05-13-2014, 06:05 PM
To get to hell, there's a house in the southeastern corner of the overworld that you need the hammer to get to. Push a block inside the house to warp to the "hell" version of the house, then kill yourself.

I can get past the stumps but the entrance to the koopa house is blocked by some iron crossguards which I can't destroy unless it needs another sword and I used both bombs already...

Chris Miller
05-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Oh...
You need the master sword(wrench?) for that. I can't for the life of me remember how to get it.

xBombersamx
05-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Oh...
You need the master sword(wrench?) for that. I can't for the life of me remember how to get it.

Yeah I tried going to the anal probe carebear with the wind up boots (I bombed some walls around the middle of the ending dungeon) and nothing happened,
But thanks for confirming the wrench works.
Could be from that blue pipe the toad was talking about which I haven't unlocked yet either...

EDIT: Today I bombed 2 more houses with the pink bomb, the one from the yellow man who says hes a fairy princess his house, and the house of the guy who warns me to not go into the final level.
And ewwww... I found a creepy guy in the sewers when i re-explored it because a toad said there was a secret there...
I bombed the wall to the right of the room one tile above the boss room, and there actually was a hidden room there! Note this is after trying to bomb the gap rooms that don't appear on the map and lo and behold there was this guy in this hidden room, but I can't get anything from him apart from trying to kill him with many weapons possible and even trying to give him porn mag which all didn't work still.
He wanted to make a virus that limits his sex relationships with his relatives because it will kill everyone else and he is in a fever for incest...
Gross!
EDIT x2: I also just bombed the house of the toad just outside of the brown area but before the sewer place, the toad who said fairies killed my parents,
AND ALSO the house of that guy who said this (brown) place used to beautiful before fairies destroyed the land and killed everyone...
Gosh how NASTY can this get?

xBombersamx
05-14-2014, 02:01 AM

This is my inventory so far. http://imgur.com/FOLOa1U
Not sure how I got one more heart piece than you, but maybe it had something to do with killing a link to unlock a castle, one of the final dungeon hidden rooms, or trying to kill every enemy in every dungeon or the heart piece on Heaven...
Well this is my map of final dungeon if you want to see what hidden rooms I bombed... http://imgur.com/XPJkqT0

AkitaDoge
05-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Apparently I had to try to when i got into the lone pointing skull screen i have to align myself a bit to hit the rock in the corner then go up hitting another rock to see and collect the heart then go right to see the house.
And either the junk next to the ganon level access with the blood, guts and invert cross red grave are visuals or you can use one of the bracelets. Here's hoping if I can find the gambling guy too...
I still haven't worked out how to go with the skull house to the blue pipe thing. It's this house right? http://i60.tinypic.com/2463oki.png and am I allowed to kill them before starting to leave? Am I meant to follow the road to that toad who lost his tea and crumpets, or something?
Do you think if the arrow pointing to two torches in the brown area is a secret or a ruse to make us spend bombs or candles trying to open something in the middle of the two torches?

For someone mentioning the goomba boots and the sliver arrow, it's inside the final dungeon. You got to bomb walls.
Yes it's that house. Just follow that rock road down after playing inside that house and do not get out of that road until you reach the area where the yellow poo things are.
As for bombing houses, I would have never thought of that with pink bomb. That's genius...

Now, for hell there seems to be a lot of strange paths, but there's nothing to guide you to open said strange paths. Do they not serve a purpose?

xBombersamx
05-14-2014, 02:44 AM
For someone mentioning the goomba boots and the sliver arrow, it's inside the final dungeon. You got to bomb walls.
Yes it's that house. Just follow that rock road down after playing inside that house and do not get out of that road until you reach the area where the yellow poo things are.
As for bombing houses, I would have never thought of that with pink bomb. That's genius...

Now, for hell there seems to be a lot of strange paths, but there's nothing to guide you to open said strange paths. Do they not serve a purpose?

Yeah thanks,
I just try to use whatever I could when I could not go in one place then I look for something previous to destroy. As i heard someone hinted in a video of Sean klitzner's playthrough of this quest to bomb pink houses with the pink bombs, and it chimed in on me that I can hopefully break into the cracked house next to the sewer and that's when it got destroyed with the discover sound that I started looking for overworld houses to bomb and gradually worked out the idea that you can not only bomb red cracked houses, but any small cracked houses in general, even IF there is someone inside, as bizarre as it seems. Haven't tried all the mushroom houses yet but I assume they are sturdy as regular houses.
And as you describe strange paths in hell I am getting an idea if maybe you can keep pushing against dead ends and they just let you through to secret screens, kinda like getting to the blue ring shop in quest 2 zelda classic.

AkitaDoge
05-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Is that really a good idea though? I wonder, I bombed that house next to the sewers level without checking inside first. Should I have done that?

xBombersamx
05-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Is that really a good idea though? I wonder, I bombed that house next to the sewers level without checking inside first. Should I have done that?

I thought they wouldn't be openable by even the wrench but guess it at worst be another hints house, at best prolly someone with a joke or some story...
If you wanted to check back you could directly exit ZC then load the file back unless...

AkitaDoge
05-14-2014, 01:33 PM
I thought they wouldn't be openable by even the wrench but guess it at worst be another hints house, at best prolly someone with a joke or some story...
If you wanted to check back you could directly exit ZC then load the file back unless...

Well, I learned some are openable by wrenches and others you can burn the door down. You know that area where the third level is? There's that house surrounded by rocks and two torches to it. You can burn that door down to get in.
As for checking back, that was the first house I blew up. lol

xBombersamx
05-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Well, I just learned some are openable by wrenches and others you can burn the door down. You know that area where the third level is? There's that house surrounded by rocks and two torches to it. You can burn that door down to get in.

I did say I found that one. It's a shop and it's too big to be bombed anyway. I might have missed the wrench ones maybe. The large and seamless houses I couldn't take down, just the small dilapidated ones. Maybe they reappear in re spawned in hell?

AkitaDoge
05-14-2014, 01:47 PM
I did say I found that one. It's a shop and it's too big to be bombed anyway. I might have missed the wrench ones maybe. The large and seamless houses I couldn't take down, just the small dilapidated ones. Maybe they reappear in re spawned in hell?

I only found two wrench ones. The one where the guy is all "So what? You just opened my door with a wrench. Does that make you bad or something?" and Lord Featherbottom.

xBombersamx
05-14-2014, 07:34 PM
I only found two wrench ones. The one where the guy is all "So what? You just opened my door with a wrench. Does that make you bad or something?" and Lord Featherbottom.

Was the one south of level 2, the red house next to the toad house that says he is a fairy princess openable by wrench? Cos that was the 2nd one I tried to bomb.
I found the blue pipe, will check later what I can do with the item there. Apparently I did kill all skeletons and did follow the path from inside of the house. Think I might make a separate run of the game not bombing the wrench locked houses and see what they say. There are possibly at least two or three that are not the featherbottom one.

xBombersamx
05-18-2014, 06:10 AM

Yeah Those might be the only ones openable by wrench...
I played through again to see if I can open the bombable houses that were locked, with a wrench, which is pretty much just the one next to the sewer level and below the level 2, but the wrench does nothing to them and when I check with the green P (It's a bit like a lens of truth reminding me of OoT) it's just bombable house that look barren.
Now the other things I noticed are the second power glove could actually push that gravestone with the upside down cross near the entrance to the End dungeon to make for a secret entrance to the Hell area aside from dying at Lord featherbottom. And there's well you know where the stairs to the hills around where the Hell's own dungeon are right, with the two toads on crucifixes like they were 'Jesus' Toads, lol? (I call that secret dungeon the Satan's Lair of the Mario universe, but would Satan look like a Super strong version of a three headed Gleeok? I'm not sure...) Well I walked around the that place in front of the crucifixes and discovered two patches of grass that just appear and I tried to bomb them and green P them, but nothing happened... might be more secrets...
Also since I went to such hard lengths in that dungeon to get the item, I bet I could still use it somewhere to finish my 24 hearts and the last passive inventory item (Unless VEL stopped the project there and forgot to put in the thing between the stepladder and power bracelet 2?) I might have heard someone getting the Magical Key in this but i don't know how...

I see a couple parts in hell where the tiles were pixelly and vibrating, when I tried to step on a random one of those tiles it sent me back to the Overworld. I'm wondering if there if more secrets to those, like something happens at certain tiles...
so yeah, I think I have bombed all the houses in the overworld that can be, and got 18 hearts. Hmmm I wonder where the 19th heart may be...
and secret rooms on either side of two bullet bills closer to the ground floor.

To wrap it up I think I may have to use ZConsole to check all the places with infinite mana or editor something... till then... gj VEL in making so much plot to this Mario Universe.
**actually for the cheat checker, i tried loading ZC 1.92 beta 183 which VEL said the version was, I couldn't load it on my win7 pc even when compatibility for xp or 2000 was checked it didn't load, so now we are really lost and stopped here. I don't have a way to get enough mana to use the Lens of P all the time and don't have a proper way to go about those portal graves in Hell world other than to be taken back to normal world which is a bad way of trial of error. The 2nd elixir is sustain but still limits me. May god save us all stuckedness, praise the god.**
EDIT: ***Yeah, I think I am pretty stuck as of now, guess good luck to you if you find the rest, here's what I have so you can compare.

VEL
05-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Now the other things I noticed are the second power glove could actually push that gravestone with the upside down cross near the entrance to the End dungeon to make for a secret entrance to the Hell area aside from dying at Lord featherbottom.

Also since I went to such hard lengths in that dungeon to get the item, I bet I could still use it somewhere to finish my 24 hearts and the last passive inventory item (Unless VEL stopped the project there and forgot to put in the thing between the stepladder and power bracelet 2?) I might have heard someone getting the Magical Key in this but i don't know how...

I see a couple parts in hell where the tiles were pixelly and vibrating, when I tried to step on a random one of those tiles it sent me back to the Overworld. I'm wondering if there if more secrets to those, like something happens at certain tiles...

Wow I don't even remember putting in an alternate entrance to hell, I must have did it to fix the compatability problem with some versions. The quest is supposed to be complete I don't remember if I put in the magical key or not though. The pixelly vibrating warp tiles are just for escaping hell as fas as I remember. At one point I was planning on making a directors cut version with two more levels, but I ended up putting those levels in the sequel instead.

xBombersamx
05-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Wow I don't even remember putting in an alternate entrance to hell, I must have did it to fix the compatability problem with some versions. The quest is supposed to be complete I don't remember if I put in the magical key or not though. The pixelly vibrating warp tiles are just for escaping hell as fas as I remember. At one point I was planning on making a directors cut version with two more levels, but I ended up putting those levels in the sequel instead.

Ah all right I can give that one a run too :P

VEL
05-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Hmmm I've been trying to remember more about this game, and where things could be hidden... I think there might have been an "invisible bridge " path in the tower that you could walk on. I also think there might have been something hidden in the pipe section where you travel from the regular area to the dark area. It's been around 10 years since I made this game so it's hard to remember what I did, I think I have a notebook somewhere where I kept track of stuff like heart containers to make sure I put them all in, I wonder where it went.

xBombersamx
05-20-2014, 04:46 AM
Hmmm I've been trying to remember more about this game, and where things could be hidden... I think there might have been an "invisible bridge " path in the tower that you could walk on. I also think there might have been something hidden in the pipe section where you travel from the regular area to the dark area. It's been around 10 years since I made this game so it's hard to remember what I did, I think I have a notebook somewhere where I kept track of stuff like heart containers to make sure I put them all in, I wonder where it went.

Ah I hope you do remember some stuff, good luck, if you don't find the notebook, it's fine, no screenshots it's fine, no password for the quest, that's fine too.
Jk :p all right, good luck.

VEL
05-20-2014, 04:43 PM
I found the notebook.. I'm kinda confused though, some of my notes don't seem to match up right. My notes say there are 18 full hearts (possibly 20?). I wonder if the quest is playing wrong in the newer versions of ZC. I've also seen pics and videos of the game starting with 999 coins, and that doesn't seem right. (also there have been other things in the videos on YouTube that don't seem to be working correctly) There also are some cheat codes, I think they are "mario" and "toad" they might be in caps or not.

I also found notes on other quests and even quests that never got made. I'm also remembering more about ideas I've had in the past, and writing them down in the notebook so I don't forget them.

xBombersamx
05-21-2014, 06:48 AM
I found the notebook.. I'm kinda confused though, some of my notes don't seem to match up right. My notes say there are 18 full hearts (possibly 20?). I wonder if the quest is playing wrong in the newer versions of ZC. I've also seen pics and videos of the game starting with 999 coins, and that doesn't seem right. (also there have been other things in the videos on YouTube that don't seem to be working correctly) There also are some cheat codes, I think they are "mario" and "toad" they might be in caps or not.

I also found notes on other quests and even quests that never got made. I'm also remembering more about ideas I've had in the past, and writing them down in the notebook so I don't forget them.
Ah, okay, that sounds interesting.

VEL
05-21-2014, 01:25 PM
I was watching a video on youtube of someone playing this and Twimps (small thwomps) where coming out of the pipes... I'm pretty sure I made some piranha plants come out, not thwimps.... Well at least it is fully playable still. Maybe someday I'll update the game in a newer version of ZC to fix the bugs, and take advantage of some of the new features. I probably could make the cutscenes alot smoother looking now.

xBombersamx
05-21-2014, 11:27 PM
I was watching a video on youtube of someone playing this and Twimps (small thwomps) where coming out of the pipes... I'm pretty sure I made some piranha plants come out, not thwimps.... Well at least it is fully playable still. Maybe someday I'll update the game in a newer version of ZC to fix the bugs, and take advantage of some of the new features. I probably could make the cutscenes alot smoother looking now.

When you said there might be someting invisible in the tower I thought you meant the Green Coin that I found next to the room with the up-down ladder creature or the Heart container west of Yoshi/Birdie... but we'll see what can be done.
In the small underground area at the moment I have tried the recorder and magazine on both screens, haven't been able to bomb anything or see anything different with the lens so far...
I still feel as if I could find just a couple more easter eggs in Hell...

VEL
05-22-2014, 02:07 PM
When you said there might be someting invisible in the tower I thought you meant the Green Coin that I found next to the room with the up-down ladder creature or the Heart container west of Yoshi/Birdie... but we'll see what can be done.
In the small underground area at the moment I have tried the recorder and magazine on both screens, haven't been able to bomb anything or see anything different with the lens so far...
I still feel as if I could find just a couple more easter eggs in Hell...

I think there could be some "invisible floors" where it looks like you're walking in the air, inside the tower. Also there is some water on the east side of the main overworld and I think you might be able to swim off of the map into a new area, I think I added that at one point, though I might have removed it for some reason. I don't think there is alot in Hell, it was something I just kinda threw in there and didn't spend much time on.