PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Nerd Are You?

Starkist
05-20-2003, 12:58 AM
What Kind Of Nerd Are You? (http://maddox.xmission.com/anime_nerd.html) (According to Maddox...)

Glenn the Great
05-20-2003, 01:07 AM
This was posted on AGN several months ago. Very funny. I identify most with the Nerd Leader.

Beldaran
05-20-2003, 02:42 AM
I am the "Nerd Leader", which is funny because I really do live at home.:)

carrot red
05-20-2003, 04:16 AM
To tell you the truth, I don't see eye to eye with Maddox on a number of things (hear me Beldaran, BJ and plith?).:tongue:
I don't care if he's a deity or not (I'm still busy counting those freckles).
But if I have to be a nerd, I might as well be the "Nerd Leader" even if I'm very far from being 36.

Beldaran
05-20-2003, 04:28 AM
It's ok, carrot. I disagree with him on some things too. For instance, Maddox made himself a faggox when he dissed the xbox. And Maddox made himself a dumbass when he made fun of Bush.

Ich
05-20-2003, 09:32 AM
I'm the "'I wish I was German' nerd."

Not like that's anything new.

Lilith
05-20-2003, 04:52 PM
I wish I was Japanese...XP

Starkist
05-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Maddox is funny, not because of some of his views but because of the way he goes about telling you about them. When you take satire so far out to left field there's no longer a shred of seriousness in it, then it's pretty funny.

TheGeepster
05-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Aaah, I may approach the Nihon-phile (Japanese-wannabe) type nerd, but I'm not quite that bad yet. Nope, I'm very definitely my own unique class of nerd.

They missed the religious nerd btw. I'm even more of that type of nerd than the "otaku".

Rijuhn
05-21-2003, 01:30 AM
I'm not a nerd. I may enjoy certain things that "nerds" do, like computers, the internet, video games, and other electronic entertainment, but from that one fact I'm not a nerd. I do not posses an anti-social personality, I'm one of the funniest-kind people you'll meet. I have intentionally tempered my personality to comply with current social expectations of what a 'cool' person is. But I will not ever compromise my integrity or beliefs for the sake of being "cool".

Daarkseid
05-21-2003, 01:50 AM
I'd be the bit titted lardass nerd if I was capable of being overweight.