PDA

View Full Version : The best part about summer

Dr. Mutagen
05-18-2003, 09:34 PM
With summer quickly approaching, I figure it would be a good idea to bring this question up. Sure, there's loads of great things about summer, but what is your absolute favorite part about it? The two things I like most about summer is having a ton of free time to do the stuff I want to do, and sleeping with the fan on. Nothing beats the combination of a cool breeze and the droning hum when it comes to relaxation.

Ian
05-18-2003, 09:44 PM
The best part about the summer is the warmth. Most of the year is either cold, or windy, but in summer, it's usually hot with a nice breeze. And the laods of free time, that's always nice to have.

Jigglysaint
05-18-2003, 09:49 PM
It's not winter. That is the part I love.

Dr. Mutagen
05-18-2003, 09:56 PM
And for some odd reason, Coca-Cola tastes better during the summer, too.

Beldaran
05-18-2003, 10:22 PM
The sun. I love the sun. Summer is the time when I shoot hoops, go for bike rides, and look at girls. Yay!:)

plith
05-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Summer is the time when I piddle away my insignificant existence doing jack shit while allergies affect me worse than a winter cold.

On the other hand, I'd rather do jack shit than homework.

Dracula
05-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Three words... Girls In Shorts :)

vegeta1215
05-18-2003, 11:09 PM
I like being out of school. Also, since I'm away at college all year, I like to spend the summer with my family at our summer house in Ocean City MD.

Another thing I like about summer is that AGN gets really busy, and I can't wait, especially after this past winter (which was very slow)

Rijuhn
05-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Summer for me = Life! I'll break it down because I enjoy talking about my plans for upcoming summers.

List
===
girls
I get a tan/ get in better physical shape
no school
get a job
warm weather
swimming in pools
oceanfront
to be young
yay!

AtmaWeapon
05-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Tank tops.
Mini-skirts.
'nuff said.

mike5000
05-19-2003, 12:01 AM
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne comes out the end of June! The summer looks bright! :cool:

carrot red
05-19-2003, 03:39 AM
I co-sign with Beldaran with a small difference, I kick the ball and I look at boys. YAY :tongue:

moocow
05-19-2003, 04:06 AM
Ummm... sleep.
Staying out late.

Wait, I do those things anyway...

Oh, I know..

Laying in one of your best friend's yards, drunk off your ass, on a warm summer night.

And,

the AGN Convention.

and, my birthday

;)

Tudorcat
05-19-2003, 10:01 AM
There are so many good things about the summertime so I cant really decide what I love the most about it. Among the many things I love about it are:

The smell of newly cut grass.

Thanks to the weather I can wear as little clothes as possible without feeling cold.

Beach and barbque parties !

Reading a good book while laying on a blanket in the sun at my moms house listening on some good summer music (nude).;)

The light.....here where I live the sun is gone only for about 2 hours during the summernights its great but in a way its bad too. I have a hard time sleeping.

Strawberries strawberries and strawberries I LOVE THEM :)

:kitty:

deathbyhokie
05-19-2003, 10:06 AM
hammocks. wandering around outside. fishing. bonfires. good times

MANDRAG GANON
05-19-2003, 08:37 PM
Ah I like basically everything there is about summer, its awesome, plus my birthday is in the summer so...yeah...yay summer

Dracula
05-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Most of my friends are graduating soon (as you may know, I'm only a Freshman, and a good majority of my friends are Seniors) so sometime after Graduation night, I'm drag racing down country roads, and getting sloppy ass drunk... That will be only ONE of the hilights of this summer... WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ich
05-19-2003, 10:31 PM
The abscence of school, and having a job so I can get the money to support all the damn fool ideas I have over the summer. Also, get slightly more fit, and meet girls.