PDA

View Full Version : Need help w/ Revenge 2; raft

amie
05-18-2003, 06:23 PM
I can't get through Level 5 without the raft and I can't find it anywhere. Is it in level 5, and if so do I have to bomb something, or move a block or what? I have bombed every wall I can get to, and the only door I can't enter without needing the raft is towards the left side of the castle. It is a set of stairs, but when I push the block to get to it, the door closes. Also, what does the blue coat do. I got it, but I don't know what it is supposed to do. Please help, I am definitely stuck.

darreldragon
05-18-2003, 10:43 PM
I just finished Revenge 2 and I had the same problem. I wandered around wasting bombs all over the place. Anyway, the raft is located in level 5. It is toward the top of the level in a room that appears to be empty except for a row of blocks, I think. Don't push the blocks, just stand by the wall, kill all the wall monsters, and the raft will appear.

I am not sure about the room with the door that closes, but if I remeber right, the door that closes is actually a passage way, not a regular door, right? I think for that one, you have to come through the passage way from the door that it links to.

The blue coat cuts your heart loss in half, which is definately a good thing :)

amie
05-19-2003, 02:20 PM
the only top rooms I can get into is the two on the right side of the castle. I have looked for wall masters in all of the rooms and I can't find them. The top rooms I got into is the ones where you have to shoot the crystal with the arrow, then bomb the top wall. after you go up, you bomb the left wall and go into the room with the blue coat. I can't get up past the guy that says you should have 16 bombs on the left side.

darreldragon
05-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Okay, you are missing a couple rooms in the top of the castle then. Go back to the room with the crystal coming in from the bottom of that room, not the right. To do that, you will need to bomb up starting several rooms below. Once in the room with the crystal, go through the upper left door and bomb the upper wall on the left hand side. Go up and bomb or use doors to go left until you come to a room with a strip of sky and a row of blocks. This is the room with the raft. Kill the wall monsters and get your raft. If you continue left, this will lead you to a room with the other side of the passage you asked about in your first post. Good luck!