PDA

View Full Version : Sticky midi question

RPGAngel
05-18-2003, 05:38 PM
Sometimes when switching from one midi to another(both in Zquest and ZC) the midi switched from will stick. It's not a huge problem, just a bit irritating. I was wondering why it does this and if there is a way to fix it? The irritating part comes in when it sticks so much that I have to close and reopen the program to unstick the midi. This is mostly in Zquest, in ZC it will eventually unstick.

DeathLink
05-18-2003, 07:20 PM
iv only had that happen once or twice, might be a bug

ShadowTiger
05-19-2003, 07:34 AM
Are you sure that you're not dealing with the .MODs? Whenever I enter a hidden grotto in my own quest, the hyrule field Midi is still playing as the Z3 Cave Mod plays. :shrug: I wonder if it works in reverse, where there's a mod playing, (alone,) and we go out, and the mod plays along with the midi. I wonder.

Demimore
05-19-2003, 07:36 AM
I don't understand the question.... Do you mean that you can't remove MIDIs that you have added....?

And hey, it's not .MOD WHAT THE F*** DO YOU MEAN WITH . ?

RPGAngel
06-15-2003, 04:08 PM
What I meant is, when I'm playing a quest and move Link from one area with a Midi to one with a different Midi, the first Midi will stick and continue to play for a while while the new one plays. And in ZQuest editor, it's when I am testing the Midis and change from one to another. Like I said, not a huge problem, just a bit irritating when it sticks for so long and doesn't unstick on it's own and I have to close and reopen the program. Usually it will unstick on it's own after a few minutes. I don't think it's the MODs, I haven't worked with them yet and haven't learned how, as I had only recently(at the first posting of this topic) been able to have and use Midi sound due to some something that I had finally gotten fixed(never did figure out what it was though) and am still enjoying them. Anyway, I was just wondering if this was something that could be fixed. I'm sorry if I wasn't very clear in the first question.

yugioh
06-17-2003, 01:36 PM
thats cool.:computer: