PDA

View Full Version : Could you live in an attic?

zora man
05-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Fugitive lives for weeks in crawl space. (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030513/ap_on_re_us/hidden_roommate_2
)

That guy is messed up.

MrCow
05-18-2003, 04:19 PM
well then. This teaches us to never help anyone at all now doesnt it

DarkDragon
05-18-2003, 06:11 PM
I'm surprised someone that screwed up didn't give any warning signs to his roommate during the 10 months they lived together. If not for that crazy note, though, I could almost understand the evicted guy's situation: if he had no place to stay, and was wanted for armed robbery, hiding in your former roommate's house makes some sense, as would the baby monitors, so as to know when it is safe to come out...

MottZilla
05-18-2003, 06:19 PM
What doesn't make any sense is why the dumbass pushed the screwdriver back. If he didn't it's quite possible nothing might have been done and he wouldn't have been found then.

However, he's a dumbass and that's why he was caught. :O

zora man
05-18-2003, 06:24 PM
Mabie he was sitting on the hole and got probed? :lol:

MANDRAG GANON
05-18-2003, 11:32 PM
I wonder how long that guy would have stayed up there if he didn't get caught. He prolly coulda gotten away with it for alot longer if he didn't poke holes in the ceiling...

TheGeepster
05-20-2003, 04:15 AM
Ok, that definitely qualifies as a top contender for the "Worst Roommate Award".

Can't say that helping the guy out was that stupid a move without knowing how he appeared when he was asking for help.

Ich
05-20-2003, 11:12 PM
I could do it. I'm not claustrophobic or anything, and with an internet connection, I could be holed up for a while. I occasionally am talking to someone who says, "Just lock me up in a room with an internet connection and a food supply, and I'll be happy." Apparently, he got that opportunity.

Breaker
05-20-2003, 11:37 PM
"The hidden room contained a chair, laptop computer, videocassette record and television"

Some crawl space.